Expect more physical games vs.lesser opponents.

1Ware1

Reaction score
Anybody who knows anything about football knows,that the more physical team usually wins the games.Watching the Giants vs. Cowboys play this week I noticed how the Giants were useing cheap shots and smack talk to try to get the Cowboys out of there game,which for the majority of the game worked until the true tallent came forth and then the route was on.

The first drive the Giants had was induced by penalties,the last drive of the first half was induced by a meaningless penalty.Make no mistake,this team is very tallented and is going to force lesser teams to use cheap tactics to level the playing feild.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
I don't see a team like the Lions doing this.

I believe the game was chippy because of the bitter divisional-rival that both teams share.

Now the Patriots being targets I can see if they continue punishing teams in the 4th.

adamknite

Reaction score
1Ware1;1765160 said:
Anybody who knows anything about football knows,that the more physical team usually wins the games.Watching the Giants vs. Cowboys play this week I noticed how the Giants were useing cheap shots and smack talk to try to get the Cowboys out of there game,which for the majority of the game worked until the true tallent came forth and then the route was on.

The first drive the Giants had was induced by penalties,the last drive of the first half was induced by a meaningless penalty.Make no mistake,this team is very tallented and is going to force lesser teams to use cheap tactics to level the playing feild.

I think the Giants play like that against us a lot. I believe it was last year where they had 2 or 3 personal fouls, really dumb ones. You can always expect a rough game when we play the Giants.