Extra Days Off...Let Go Coaches!!!

Reaction score
Okay Wade/Garrett...here you go...extra time to prepare for Pittsburgh...

What are the chances that we are preparing schemes and actually forcing our players to work with these days at our disposal (besides those who are injured of course)?

:star:

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2452614 said:

What are the chances that we are preparing schemes and actually forcing our players to work with these days at our disposal (besides those who are injured of course)?

I'm sure they are giving the players a mini-bye week and letting them get ready for December.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I also wouldn't be surprised the coaches are taking a mini break as well. Taking the wife's out after probably being at the office long hours the past 10 days etc.

dallas_112678

Reaction score
The Garrets are to busy watching silence of the lambs and Jason's brother is saying "it holds the ball high and tight or else it gets the hose again" in that creepy voice while watching.

seniorette

Reaction score

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks for the link seniorette.. Great story

Tony Romo declares he’s “really into ginger ale”

DALLAS, TX — Ever-quirky Dallas QB Tony Romo called a special team meeting Saturday to declare he’s “really into ginger ale.”

“Tony asked me to gather everyone on the team for a special meeting,” said WR Terrell Owens. “So I figured it was something really important, you know, to bring us in on a Saturday when we don’t even have a game on Sunday. It turns out, though, that it was really stupid. He just wanted to tell us that he like ginger ale.

“To be honest, I am furious,” TO said. “He’s paying for my damn gas.”

Romo had a very different take on the events. “I didn’t just say that I liked ginger ale, like it’s some new thing. I have liked ginger ale for years. I said that I am going to get ‘really into ginger ale,’ you know, not just drink it on planes and stuff, but drink it all the time, really enjoy it whenever I am thirsty. For me ginger ale is not just when I’m nauseous, not anymore.”

According to sources within the Cowboys organization, this is the latest in many random ideas that Romo has concocted recently.

Aside from his much-publicized trip to the movies with a Dallas-area homeless guy, Romo has also recently declared that “he’s going to focus more on the violin solos when listening to the Dave Matthews Band” and that he’s going to “start really getting back into ‘The West Wing,’ hardcore.”

“I think Tony may have a bit too much time on his hands,” said Wade Phillips, the Cowboys head coach. “I mean, here we are, battling for the playoffs, and our quarterback is doing everything he can to occupy his time. It’s like, ‘Hey, Tony, check it out, we are competing for the playoffs, maybe you want to try and, you know, focus a bit more?”

The Cowboys are concerned about Romo getting into trouble with some of his extracurricular activities, and are hoping to get him something to occupy his time.

“There is a real risk of Tony getting hurt if he continues this behavior,” said a member of the Cowboys’ medical staff. “He could get jumped by a homeless person, or could become ill based on having too much ginger ale before a game. Lots of stuff like that. So we’re going to get him a Rubik’s Cube, and hopefully he can occupy his time and not hurt himself.

“That sounds awesome,” Romo said, when told of the idea. “I would love to really get into Rubik’s Cubes!”

Temo

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2452614 said:

108 posts and probably half of them are thread starters. You posted a nearly identical thread that's also on the front page.

Reaction score
Temo;2454040 said:
108 posts and probably half of them are thread starters. You posted a nearly identical thread that's also on the front page.

actually one states that we need to do something this time with extra time, and one trying to see what the most important match-ups are...but whatever...if you don't like what i write...

don't read them...if they aren't good they will not last long on the "first page"

funny though...i never think about you one bit. :D

Givincer

Reaction score
This is what's called a Jedi Mind Trick on The Romo's part.

Great idea by Tony.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
dallas_112678;2452984 said:
The Garrets are to busy watching silence of the lambs and Jason's brother is saying "it holds the ball high and tight or else it gets the hose again" in that creepy voice while watching.

:lmao2: