Extremeskins

HipHop

Benched
Reaction score
For all the complaining that Cowboys fans give about that site, I have to give them credit. Somehow, someway, they arranged for their users to post questions, and then have some of them answered by Vinny Cerrato.

I don't know how that was arranged, but that is just awesome.

We could never do it, becasue Parcells has his staff sworn to secrecy...but imagine being able to have Stephen Jones or someone from the Cowboys front office answer our questions?

That'd be awesome.

Hats off to the people who run that site and made that possible.

THe foreskins suck, but at least they have a decent board.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Do you mean that Woverine and Blind Zebra aren't Jerry Jones and Bill Parcells? :confused:

:pc: <------BNA thought he was "getting through" to the guys at Valley Ranch. . .

:lmao:

HipHop

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
We have AdamJT aka Stephen Jones ;)

I have to admit to being baffled and amazed at some of the information AdamJT provides. He is a great contributor to this board.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
I love it over there....

There is a kid who knows a practice squad player and hung out with him last week end, someone there is Ramsey's cousin. I just wish someone like portis would sign up......

HipHop

Benched
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
I love it over there....

There is a kid who knows a practice squad player and hung out with him last week end, someone there is Ramsey's cousin. I just wish someone like portis would sign up......

I thought it was funny how Ramsey used to log in and answer questions before last season...and then when he struggled and fans weren't licking his jock anymore he doesn't log in anymore.

lmao!!

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
HipHop said:
I thought it was funny how Ramsey used to log in and answer questions before last season...and then when he struggled and fans weren't licking his jock anymore he doesn't log in anymore.

lmao!!

If he did I never noticed......Like I said I think his cousin is on there

HipHop

Benched
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
If he did I never noticed......Like I said I think his cousin is on there

He did. I think it was about a year and a half ago. If memory serves, it was his brother that posted there. He even had pics of himself with Pat and his wife and child.

I haven't seen it for a long time though.