F/A's

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2420323 said:
NOT TRUE AT ALL, it would of been like a 7 million dollar cap hit had we cut him.

ask AdamJT13 if you don't believe he knows...

UM, that's what eVERY S.S. in the league has to do, cover opposing teams T.E. 1 on 1, if he can't cover the T.E.'s, we need to replace him, and it's not just T.E.'s he can't even cover as a deep safety ina cover 2 either lttting all the receivers blow right by him on deep routes, REMEMBER SANTANA MOSS against us last year coming back wit 2 deep balls when we were up by like 13 with like 4 mintues to go??
BOTH DEEP T.D.'s were WILLIAMS FAULT.
He's a HUGE and I mean HUGE LIABILITY in the pass defense, so much so that his days of being a good NFL safety are all but OVER.

So that Commanders game is your best example.....Amazing. TE's now a days pose so a match up problem it's not even funny. Manning them up 1 on 1 with any person is silly. You need to watch so more games. Because not a lot of Safeties are asked to cover guys 1 on 1 on an island the way RW was doing.

I admit I haven't watched Dawkins as much as I would of lked, but I KNWO FOR A FACT since both are on the same team that HAmlin is 100 TIMES better of a safety then Roy Williams, hence the reason we signed him long term and are gonna cut RW this off-season.

Then don't talk if you don't know what you're talking about.

WHAT????
I can't recall ANY ONE SPECIFIC play where I was like OH MAN, Hamlin BLEW that coverage, but I can roll off about 30 plays that Roy has KILLED US in the passing gmae, HELL, if not single handedly losing the skins game last year giving up TWO Long T.D.'s DEEP to Moss, just think about him costing us the game against the Giants, well not t game, but it certainly didn't do us any favors when he SINGLE HANDEDLY let Eli drive down the field right before halftime in under a minute to go to give the Giants some sort of life and points on the board.

That's the thing. After ever big play that happens the camera goes on RW he can be on the sideline but it will still be on him No matter what. That's why I'm saying he gets crucified for the same things that Hamlin and every other safety you named.
Roy was giving up HUGE and I mean HUGE pass plays very week, I seriously can't recall ONE HUGE pasplay Halin screwed up, I'm sure he has got beat, but I certainly can't recall lie WOW Hamlin screwed that one up, but I BVIVIDLY remember about 30 plays like that from RW the past couple years.

30 plays? really I doubt you could name any outside of the Redsloms game.

I kind of had you pegged for a young kid, nothing wrong with that, but my guess is you are still going by his NAME and his NAME and DRAFT slot he was taken and think he's good because of that, cause the facts are he's beomces such a huge liability that the coachign staff had to try and figure out a new lineup on passing downs that takes Roy Williams off the field, that should tell you how much his play has declined over the past 3 years.
I tell you what, we'll take a poll in the main areand see what the rest of the cowboys fans think, I'd be SHOCKED if anyone other then you thinks RW is better then Hamlin.

We will see i guess.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
NOT TRUE AT ALL, it would of been like a 7 million dollar cap hit had we cut him.ask AdamJT13 if you don't believe he knows...

LOL, thas exactly who I got the info from this past off season to show it woudl cost too much to cut him this year, hence the ONLY reason he's on our roster, put it this way, if we could of cut Roy this traning camp for NO CAP HIT, his azzz would of been cut so fast it would fo made your head spin! LOL

Quote:
UM, that's what eVERY S.S. in the league has to do, cover opposing teams T.E. 1 on 1, if he can't cover the T.E.'s, we need to replace him, and it's not just T.E.'s he can't even cover as a deep safety ina cover 2 either lttting all the receivers blow right by him on deep routes, REMEMBER SANTANA MOSS against us last year coming back wit 2 deep balls when we were up by like 13 with like 4 mintues to go??
BOTH DEEP T.D.'s were WILLIAMS FAULT.
He's a HUGE and I mean HUGE LIABILITY in the pass defense, so much so that his days of being a good NFL safety are all but OVER.
So that Commanders game is your best example.....Amazing.

Just one of the best off the top of my head, I mean he did SINGLEHANDEDLY Blow a 13 point lead in the final 3 minutes of the game, tha'ts not a good enough example?? LOL

TE's now a days pose so a match up problem it's not even funny. Manning them up 1 on 1 with any person is silly. You need to watch so more games. Because not a lot of Safeties are asked to cover guys 1 on 1 on an island the way RW was doing.

UM, yes they are, L.b.'s cover them even, but forget T.E.'s even, when we put Roy deep to cover the W.R.'s in a zone DEEP he STILL lets the W.R. run right by him, he has turned into the JOKE OF THE LEAGUE with his lack of pass coverage skills, and EVERYONE knows it but you.

Quote:
I admit I haven't watched Dawkins as much as I would of lked, but I KNWO FOR A FACT since both are on the same team that HAmlin is 100 TIMES better of a safety then Roy Williams, hence the reason we signed him long term and are gonna cut RW this off-season.
Then don't talk if you don't know what you're talking about.

WHAT?
I can talk about HAmlin, and Hamlin is LIGHT YEARS BETTER then RW, and even if I never saw one game from Dawkins the past 3 years (which I have seen him pay, not as much as I liked but I wathced him ENOUGH to know what I'm talkin about buddy), even If I NEVER watched Dawkins play one game, I woudl know he's bette rthen RW, that's how BAD RW has become as an NFL Safety.

Quote:
WHAT????
I can't recall ANY ONE SPECIFIC play where I was like OH MAN, Hamlin BLEW that coverage, but I can roll off about 30 plays that Roy has KILLED US in the passing gmae, HELL, if not single handedly losing the skins game last year giving up TWO Long T.D.'s DEEP to Moss, just think about him costing us the game against the Giants, well not t game, but it certainly didn't do us any favors when he SINGLE HANDEDLY let Eli drive down the field right before halftime in under a minute to go to give the Giants some sort of life and points on the board.
That's the thing. After ever big play that happens the camera goes on RW he can be on the sideline but it will still be on him No matter what. That's why I'm saying he gets crucified for the same things that Hamlin and every other safety you named.

BWHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
R U SERIOUS????
Coem on guy, I watch the T.V., I see who was covering WHO, and I knwo if it was Hamlin, Roy, Watkins, WHOEVER, now you're playing the CONSPIRACY THEORY?? LOL
WOW, come on guy, give me a break!

Quote:

Roy was giving up HUGE and I mean HUGE pass plays very week, I seriously can't recall ONE HUGE pasplay Halin screwed up, I'm sure he has got beat, but I certainly can't recall lie WOW Hamlin screwed that one up, but I BVIVIDLY remember about 30 plays like that from RW the past couple years.
30 plays? really I doubt you could name any outside of the Redsloms game.

Commanders game, the giants in the PLAYOFFS this past year!
Basically just about EVERY WEEK he was made to look like a complete joke gettting beat week in and week out for huge passing plays, so much so that our OWN CHING STAFF this off-seaosn was triyng to figure out how to get Roy OFF THE FIELD in obvious passing downs. LOL

I have to now ask, you told me how old you were, but now I have to ask how many games do you watch a year?????
Cuase there's not a COWBOYS FAN ALIVE whohas watched every game the past 3 years that doesn't know Roy has given up HUGE PLAYS week in and week out and was made to look like a lost puppy trying to cover ANYONE!

Quote:
I kind of had you pegged for a young kid, nothing wrong with that, but my guess is you are still going by his NAME and his NAME and DRAFT slot he was taken and think he's good because of that, cause the facts are he's beomces such a huge liability that the coachign staff had to try and figure out a new lineup on passing downs that takes Roy Williams off the field, that should tell you how much his play has declined over the past 3 years.
I tell you what, we'll take a poll in the main areand see what the rest of the cowboys fans think, I'd be SHOCKED if anyone other then you thinks RW is better then Hamlin.
We will see i guess.

7-2 in Hamlin's favor, make that 6-1 if you take away your vote and my vote, so I guess there's one other fan on the planet other then you that thinks RW is better, unless you figured out a way to vote twice! LOL