F.e.a.r.

Raneiron#31

Reaction score
Has anyone played the demo for FEAR? I been trying to play it but its freakin me the hell out. Little girl is freaky. Just wondering if anyone else feels the same way.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Raneiron#31 said:
Has anyone played the demo for FEAR? I been trying to play it but its freakin me the hell out. Little girl is freaky. Just wondering if anyone else feels the same way.

I haven't played the Demo..but I'm sure looking forward to it coming out!

Cowboyfan81

Broadcast Guy
Reaction score
I've played it, and will be getting it tomorrow. The demo scared the S**t outta me!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
The reviews are great for F.E.A.R

Im d/l the demo now. I dont know about the rest of you but I do enjoy a good scare far to often. Im a lil creepy that way.

Like Halloween. I love that time of year. Its fun dressing up and partying and hitting the haunted lil spots around town.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Dallas said:
The reviews are great for F.E.A.R

Im d/l the demo now. I dont know about the rest of you but I do enjoy a good scare far to often. Im a lil creepy that way.

Like Halloween. I love that time of year. Its fun dressing up and partying and hitting the haunted lil spots around town.

I love a good scare!

Except for Christmas..Halloween is my favorite time of the year. :devil:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I played F.E.A.R lastnight w/ my 5 year old little boy. Probably not the best fatherly thing I should have done (he wanted to play the game so bad). :lmao2:

Im learning..... I promise. =)