False Starts

Wolfpack

Reaction score
How does a Center get a false start penalty? Would it be moving his head prior to the snap "which is an OLD trick" ?

I think Dallas has had at least two of those called this year which is most odd. In fact, almost as odd as the rash of Defensive Holding calls that Glover got that one year (2005?)

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
I think if u put your head down you can not put it back up...or something like this.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
This is at least two for Dallas this year. I've watched 14 full NFL games this year plus 8 NCAA games plus some quarters here and there. I have not seen a center called for false start anywhere else but in Dallas...again much like Glover's holding calls from earlier years.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Wolfpack;1709264 said:
How does a Center get a false start penalty? Would it be moving his head prior to the snap "which is an OLD trick" ?

I think Dallas has had at least two of those called this year which is most odd. In fact, almost as odd as the rash of Defensive Holding calls that Glover got that one year (2005?)

I didnt see what he supposedly did, and I replayed it after they called it...I have no idea why they called it

David