Famous Dallas Cowboys game intros

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I don't remember specifically seeing an intro back then but okay, you have proven they happened back then. But they are still a thing today.

Flamma

Reaction score
They can still be a thing today, but you're not replacing that voice actor that was Pat Summerall.

This game brings back great memories for me. It's one of maybe two times I ever bet on the Cowboys. It's one of a handful of times I bet that much money. This game was a no brainer to me. I took the Cowboys -16.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Today we get Carrie Underwood cavorting around in tight pants. Everything is worse these days. I mean the old intros to MNF with Cosell were amazing.
Carrie Underwood cavorting around in tight pants is worse? I like it!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Today we get Carrie Underwood cavorting around in tight pants. Everything is worse these days. I mean the old intros to MNF with Cosell were amazing.
You complaining about that? Nekkid would be better, of course, or maybe a bikini, but I won't pass on the tight pants

Whyjerry

Reaction score
You complaining about that? Nekkid would be better, of course, or maybe a bikini, but I won't pass on the tight pants
Complaining. No. To be clear CU is a complete beauty. I would love to see her splashing around in a bikini. Just not football though. Sorry for the confusion.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The best intros happen in SBs. Been too long for most fans here to remember those, it they were even born, lol.

Motorola

Reaction score
The best intros happen in SBs. Been too long for most fans here to remember those, it they were even born, lol.
Remember John Facenda narrating NFL Films - magnificent wodk by him and the Sabols - father Ed and son Steve.