Fan Nation: FC Hammer Blog: Cowboys Playa' Hater Journal

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Cowboys Playa' Hater Journal - Entry #2

http://www.fannation.com/blogs/post/84377

8:00 AM - Awake with a pit in my stomach. I still do not know who won last night's game because no one I know could get the game on TV. I don't have a good feeling about this...not at all.
I do not like the idea of the game being in Dallas. Favre is old too. I eye my television suspiciously, deciding when to get the details.

8:30 AM -- Shouldn't have had that expired orange juice. That and the stress of not knowing what happened in the Packers-Cowboys game is killing me. I have to find out.
I realize my first journal entry was called, "Why America and I hate the Cowboys". I feel guilty as I should not be speaking for America in assuming that everyone hates the Cowboys. I think about renaming the journal in a more realistic fashion, with the title "Why 95% of America and I hate the Cowboys", but think the better of it.

9:00 AM -- Oh God. It's worse than I would have imagined. Not only did the Cowboys win, but they hurt my starting quarterback (every team the Cowboys play is my team that week, henceforth their quarterback by definition becomes my quarterback). #4 knocked around pretty good in the loss. This is bad. Not Pamela Anderson-acting bad, but bad.

9:30 AM -- I realize now that my #1 NFC weapon in Green Bay has gone down in flames. I did not expect that reinforcements would be needed from the AFC in my mind so early in the season, but it may be necessary. Not only will the NFC Playoffs go through Dallas, but it may be Green Bay that has to come back after this beating and try to win here in January. Hey, Green Bay did hang with Dallas for a good while....maybe there is hope after all.

10:30 AM -- I realize that the Cowboys are 11-1 and that cheesy-smiling Romo must be quite pleased with himself. Yes, he must be.

2:00 PM -- Place an emergency call to Texas Stadium to see if Jerry Jones can rehire Bill Parcells. I realize in a panic that the only person in the NFL that may be able to stop Romo is Parcells. Who else would have kept Romo on the bench thankfully for years?

6:00 PM - Check schedule to see if there is any hope for next week. I see the Cowboys travel to Detroit. Oh no! This cannot be good. Schizo-Lions could be manhandled by Cowboys leading to an ungodly 12-1 start. I take some Tums and pray for my quarterback, John Kitna.