Fans need a bye week too

Wood

Reaction score
I am actually excited I get a break from this team. Atleast for next 12 days...no more

** Troy Aikman pointing out how Giants took offense to Cowboys calling themselves champs to start the year (funny...I thought it was the media doing that...never once heard a cowboy player say it).

** No more penalties and announcers pointing out how Dallas leads the league in that.

** No more Jimmy Johnnson on NY radio talking about how Dallas doesn't have a chance and is undisciplined.

** No more Flozel Adams getting beat then getting a penalty.

** No more 5 yard completions from Brad Johnson

I feel like I am on vaction from the team :eek::

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I just wish my flag football team didn't have their bye week this same week as well cause now I'm going to be bored.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Same here, after today I'm taking the next week off from football in general. Cowboys are driving me nuts and listening to the media rub it in all week won't help.

MDCowboy

Reaction score
Wood;2395656 ** Troy Aikman pointing out how Giants took offense to Cowboys calling themselves champs to start the year (funny...I thought it was the media doing that...never once heard a cowboy player say it). [/quote said:
I caught that too and could not believe he said it. It has always been the media that gave this team that label.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeah I heard him say that and I laughed. I don't know what he was thinking but I don't recall a single Cowboys player saying that.

But because the media annointed them that that immediately makes it their fault.

sacase

Reaction score
My bye week started last week. I conceded the game against the giants. To many people out/hurt along with us playing poorly and the giants playing well. I thought it would be a 21 point game and I was right. This loss didn't bother me in the leasat bit, I will be looking for the next game though!

Silverstar

Reaction score
sacase;2395734 said:
My bye week started last week. I conceded the game against the giants. To many people out/hurt along with us playing poorly and the giants playing well. I thought it would be a 21 point game and I was right. This loss didn't bother me in the leasat bit, I will be looking for the next game though!

Yep, I was more excited about watching the Texas/TT game on Saturday. This team is not the same without Romo and everybody knows it. The Cards, Rams and Gnats are just the beneficiaries of his injury IMO. If Romo doesn't injure his finger on that play, the Boys would be sitting at 7-1 right now and McBriar would still be playing.

StarHead69

Reaction score
Wood;2395656 said:
I feel like I am on vaction from the team :eek::

"Get Outta my Head!!!"

Too bad next Sunday is my last Sunday off for 5 weeks... thank God for the DVR

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate bye weeks and I do mean bye weeks leaguewide. The only way I would come close to favoring a bye week system is if all teams had a bye week scheduled at midseason simultaneously, but that's never going to happen. Now, let the, "NFL couldn't function with all teams not playing during any given week" flames begin!

:rolleyes: :)