Fantasy Draft Special on ESPN

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Is this the pregame show we get for the game??

These guys are embarassingly awkward when they're ad-libbing. Ditka and Irvin are the only ones who have any personality.

And not to mention most of their teams are AWFUL

CantonBound08

Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
Is this the pregame show we get for the game??

These guys are embarassingly awkward when they're ad-libbing. Ditka and Irvin are the only ones who have any personality.

And not to mention most of their teams are AWFUL
I completely agree. This is disappointing. I was hoping to get a rundown of the two teams playing tonight. I guess that is too much to ask.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
well this is preseason, and we all know ESPN has there own fantasy stuff on there site, so this is somethnig we have to bear with, till season starts

Unforgiven

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
well this is preseason, and we all know ESPN has there own fantasy stuff on there site, so this is somethnig we have to bear with, till season starts

Yeah, but why did they have to have this on tonight? They could have aired this "Fantasy" show tomorrow night, and focus on the game tonight.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Unforgiven said:
Yeah, but why did they have to have this on tonight? They could have aired this "Fantasy" show tomorrow night, and focus on the game tonight.

because everyone is tunning in for Bush, and the cowboys, is this is probably the only time they will get this many viewers

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
because everyone is tunning in for Bush, and the cowboys, is this is probably the only time they will get this many viewers

That's a good point

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
ninth round i think, i forgot to who, but it was picked after Irvin picked the steelers D :(

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
ninth round i think, i forgot to who, but it was picked after Irvin picked the steelers D :(

Thanks,
Do you know what defenses went ahead of the Boys D?

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
EastDallasCowboy said:
Should be CHI, CAR, PIT, NYG, then DAL imo.

I know the giants werent taklen before the cowboys, cause the steelers where.

or if you think the Gints D should be taken in the top 5 you are crazy

EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score
In live football, yes. In Fantasy Football, I believe the Giants are top 5. top 10 at worst. They improved their secondary (the weak link last year) and put up a lot of sacks.

I'd love to have NYG D in FF, with another to alternate based on matchups.