Fasano/Thomas?

JFlgn

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm just wondering.

Everybody knows BillPa loves his tight ends (pardon the pun) so I was wondering where players like Anthony Fasano out of Notre Dame (Coached by BillPa junior) and David Thomas out of UT were slayted to fall in the draft?

Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks.

MONT17

Reaction score
Fasano is already on the roster he goes by the name BRETT PEIRCE!!!!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Fasano is better then Pierce.

That said, we're fine at TE. If Fasano were there in the 5th (which is highly unlikely) then yeah I'd take him.

JFlgn

Reaction score
We had no need when drafted Sean Ryan. BillPa really likes drafting tight ends. I wouldn't be surprised, especially if we're doing best player available.

Fasano is one of the best blocking tight ends in the draft.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
JFlgn said:
We had no need when drafted Sean Ryan. BillPa really likes drafting tight ends. I wouldn't be surprised, especially if we're doing best player available.

Fasano is one of the best blocking tight ends in the draft.

Yes we did. We had Witten and Campbell. That's it.

Now we have Witten, Hannam, Ryan, and Pierce.

Not saying we won't draft one, just saying we DID need one when we drafted Ryan.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Fasano is going to make a great TE for someone in this draft because he isnt going to be taken that high, and he can block just as well as he catches. He will be a steal for some team

1Ware1

Reaction score
Just say No to drafting any Notre Dame Players,Fasano may be a good pickup for the Rhein Fire or may be descent in the arena league

burmafrd

Reaction score
sounds like someone is being stupid when they say draft No ND players. Just like the morons that want to draft any miami player.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
1Ware1 said:
Just say No to drafting any Notre Dame Players,Fasano may be a good pickup for the Rhein Fire or may be descent in the arena league

You've obviously never seen the kid or Notre Dame play . They're up in Indiana , you should watch some time .

JFlgn

Reaction score
I agree that we're more stocked at the position now Rack. Good point. I have to admit though, I think Fasano would be great to have.

I think it's a possibility, especially if we're drafting "best player available"