Favourite Non-Cowboy

jem88

Reaction score
Ok I'm bored, bummed out by Dimebag's death (not a Pantera fan, but as a guitar player, I always respected him, he seemed like a dude from the countless interviews I read in Guitar Mags), stuffed-up with a horrible Canadian-winter cold, getting ready for a 7:30 AM flight to Venezuela (via New York and Miami!) and generally at a loose end. Fortunately for you guys, it's at times like this that JEM usually delivers the goods and comes up with a provocative or entertaining thread. Sometimes it's as simple as asking which bands fellow posters dig.

Today's question is in a similar vein: Barring Ex-Cowboys, who is your favourite player not playing for Dallas? For me, it's Issaac Bruce. That guy is ageless and consistently puts up the numbers by running flawless patterns and making great catches. And he's not just a product of 'The Greatest Show on Turf', since he had some monster years when Kurt Warner was working the supermarket. Remember his 1995 season? Immense talent!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Currently playing I would say L. Tomlinson of the chargers....guy has done so much with so little over the years and just now getting legit help on offense.

Aneas Williams (sp?)...I always thought his matchups with M.Irvin were the best.

I also have to add in D.Green of Washington (I know he is no longer playing) but he is a Commander I have always respected.
The guy was a great player and always a class act.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
1a...Chris McAllister of the Ravens.

1b...Tedy Bruschi of the Patriots.

I'm thoroughly enjoying Peyton Manning this year. I have always admired Brett Favre and Steve McNair.

I think Ray Lewis is the best player in the NFL right now and the best MLB I've ever seen.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
i would have to say ladanian tomlinson is one of my favorite players. another guy i respect is curtis martin.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
I'd say Ed Reed and LT. All other FSU alum's. I also like the Texans so just about every player from that team (go ahead and flame)