Feb 20 Mock

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
FEB 20 Mock

1 OG Mike Iupati Idaho- Height: 6-5. Weight: 325. I just think he will be there with his showing at the Senior bowl – kind of worried about Steelers or Philly taking him – I mean he’s got all the tools to be an all Pro
Massive frame
Excellent strength and bulk; carries weight well
Good speed and athleticism for size
Nasty, blue-collar demeanor
Finishes blocks
Anchors against bull rush
Tough
Wins 1v1 battles in phone booth
Fluid when asked to pull/trap
Good but not great agility
Focused; doesn't take many plays off
At times will flash dominance
Good upside

2 CB Brandon Ghee, Wake Forest- Height: 5-11. Weight: 189.
CB Akwasi Owusu-Ansah, Indiana of Pennsylvania Height: 6-1. Weight: 205.

3 DT Geno Atkins, GeorgiaHeight: 6-1. Weight: 286 was unblockable in the Senior Bowl. He constantly put pressure on the opposing quarterbacks,
DT Torrell Troup Central Florida Height: 6-3. Weight: 314. Troup dominated the opposition during East-West Shrine practices.

4 FS Major Wright, Florida Height: 6-1. Weight: 205
FS Robert Johnson Utah Height: 6-2. Weight: 200

6. WR –PR KR Antonio Brown, Central Michigan Height: 5-10. Weight: 179.

7 C/OG Erik Cook New Mexico Height: 6-6. Weight: 315
OT Tyler Eastman Maine Height 6-6 Weight 325 - hisstrength at left tackle comes from his thick lower-body build and leg strength, which he used to successfully anchor in pass protection and drills

UDFA’s
CB - PR - KR Marshay Green Ole Miss
ISLBER Danny Batten South DakotaState: 6-3 #250
SS Nick Polk, SS, Indiana

Bigdog

Reaction score
Nick Polk might not go UDF. From what I read if he got over his injury and shows it during workouts he might be a mid-to late round round draft pick. He appears to be a solid football player that coaches would love.

Macnalty

Reaction score
Not sure how to feel good about any mock selection after the second round seems if I like them then they are too good to be scraps for the third and fourth round. I applaud your effort and research.
I am very afraid of the Iuapti pick as what I saw last year was a lot of guys rushing through him, did not see much of the senior bowl but during the season he got bull rushed like a doughboy, maybe he was injured but I clearly have a memory of his man always chasing the QB from his location.
Love the CB pick but it seems like he may be too good for our second pick. I agree with position selection just not the talent. Thanks for taking the time to let us look at your point of view.
My first pick OL/S/CB I like any of the OL from Iowa and would be disappointed with Taylor Mays, would love the Texas kid but realize that is not happening, I think the dreaded best player available does not come into play until after the second round.
I know we have to get a kicker at least make an attempt. Thanks again