Feel horrible for my brother Micha Parsons

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Everyone in America or with eyes to see, knows what I am talking about. How the refs are refusing to call blatant holds on Parsons is beyond me unless they are corrupt. There is no way at the point of attack refs do not see him being held. And it happens over and over and over again. Micha Parsons is actually much better than the record shows because officials are missing all the obvious and blatant holds. The officials are responsible for purposefully destroying careers and Parsons deserves better than this. The officials are either corrupt or they are incompetent. Telling me there are 7 officials on the field and not one caught the most obvious blatant hold in the game is ludicrous. They have to be on their cell phones. This cannot continue. If football is becoming world wide wrestling, who is going to want to watch anymore? I want to vomit.

Praxit

Reaction score
..lol.. that wont fix , gifted roughing passer penalty and PI. With plenty of time to win.

Redline360

Reaction score
Don't understand when people say he doesn't show up against the good teams. They simply look at the stat sheet and make their decision based on that.

He's elite. Teams actively scheme agaisnt him and must account for whereabouts every play. He's often double teamed and even triple teams once in a blue moon. He can't do it all he needs the rest of the defense to make plays

Announcers even mentioned several times Parsons was getting legit held

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Well, Micah, you changed the spelling of your name to write and to whine.
I will just listen to your low IQ podcast to catch up on the rest of your whining.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Was after this play that Micah was most demonstrative, pleading to refs to make a call.

2023-11-06_11-24-19.thumb.png.d2e49398d6c2310a4984b1cea552b5be.png

glimmerman

Reaction score
It’s likely known around the league now that you can hold him and it won’t be called. It seems to happen more and more as the season goes on. If they called it then it would stop.

kevm3

Reaction score
How are these guys not held accountable?
Because the league is in on it and we have a legion of fans who think you should just play harder and 'ignore the refs'

Read the comments in those tweets above and you'll see even a lot of non cowboys fans can see how poorly that game was called

More and more eyes are being opened to how the league is using the refs to 'create stories' and also to please Vegas.

Motorola

Reaction score
It’s likely known around the league now that you can hold him and it won’t be called. It seems to happen more and more as the season goes on. If they called it then it would stop.
How are these guys not held accountable?
Owner Jones needs to stand up and address this mockery and demand a change to his cohorts (other owners) and the commissioner.