Feeler Thread - TeamSpeak Server - Voice

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Are any folks intested in using TeamSpeak to connect w/ others on game days/nights? I have a server setup in Irvine, CA. now that has 20 seats available. Its on a huge pipe so I dont see bw being an issue. If it got real popular we could up the seats to 40+. Its great fun and very clean. I use it when playing online games for my friends and clanmembers. Im not playing atm so its just sitting there not doing anything.

To participate in this you would need to download the client and have a mic and speaker or headset-mic combo.

Im just feeling it out right now to see if we would have enough interest. If we do then I will throw up the server information / login information

Thoughts?

Software is available at Go TeamSpeak - You will need the client software and not the server software.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
I use one in my on line gaming, but I could not be tied to a headset in front of my computer. The big screens in the living room, plus I jump around and cheer and yell and pace when things get tight. I would not be good on game day.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
True - some things to tackle - maybe would be nice for folks who arent getting the game to get updates n such from others. Just a thought/idea I had going around.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
That would be cool...

It would be a few weeks for me as I am moving into a new house and I have to wait for the satellite broadband to be put in...