Feels so good being right and winning

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I was so pissed we dissed DMurray and let him leave(any Zoner will tel you I was his biggest cheerleader) because I saw how great our O was with him pounding the rock...PHI was a bad fit but Kelly signed him just to hurt us and it worked.....DMurray is showing he still has it this year with TENN

I didn't want any part of the RBBC with Randle and DMC and hated to see people falling for the mediocre yards DMC was getting last year.....he just wasn't a threat but Romo was hurt so no biggie as long as they didn't trot him out there again this year

I wanted EE as soon as he exploded on the scene in Columbus but never thought we could get him....once Wentz and Goff were gone he was a no-brainer......it has been fun telling all the haters(TM and CPT) that EE was going to star but this is even better than expected....#worththefourth

I even threw Dak into most of my mocks(usually in the 6th) but I was nervous after the Senior Bowl he was getting too hot.....thank God we took him in the 4th....combined with EE this may be the best draft in our history....and it can only get better if JSmith ever recovers

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Who is "We"..........................?