felix jones coming up ktbb or 600 am

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
coming up 600 am or ktbb,

those interested i asked about sleepers players,
smoaky said, stanback, courtney brown, evan olgesby, cant remember the others;

again, demarcus ware seemed ready to have the other cowboy defenders step up and take no prisoners, that this is our home field, were not going to allow you to do that, you have to take on attitude of a swagger, your not going to get in the endzone, great stuff from what i heard

nothing yet on farve, but looks like he might be going to tampa bay

again, the packers seem to be saying one thing, then another, which what brett farve has been saying

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
other sleepers were alan ball and joe berger,

ware has 2 years left on his contract, and talk that he may get a signing bonus and contract maybe more than tony romo

ware wears a 2x shirt;

doesnt like in practice the cowboys offense to get anything on the defense;
they had the offfnese that is had to work to try to get something in 2 minute offense

attitude; we have to, all defenses have to, if dont have swagger offenses will run over you, mentaltiy your not going to come to my house and do what your going to do

finish; sometimes, you had 2 day, your body maybe fatigued, so we harpe on finish, if all 11 guys get around ball we eliminate that mistake

pass defense,
can have a great pass rush, but they can throw a short pass in 1.5 seconds, so its a mixture of good pass rush and coverage

no one can block me one on one; no, someone did today, they laughed

sometimes you cant get to qb because they might put 2 or 3 playears, but eventually im going to find out how to beat you

your 14 sacks last year
a sack to me is like a touchdown;

less than one a game, but if you can get one a game, its might be a big momentum changer, like stickign a needle in a balloon, and ruin the offense

late in game your up by 4,
like looking at qb to hunt that QB, we say hunt, get that qb somebody is going to be dinner

not winning a playoff game in a decade;
some havent smelled but our achiles, is losing late in season, so whatever swagger we have at beginning we have to have that at end of season

i think we didnt take anything for granted, its those little small mistakes that beat us

your contract on your mind;
im trying to do what i need to help team, be the guy you need to be, and then the cowboys will take care of you the management;

jerry jones possibly take care of you with guarnateed money

main thing im trying to get a ring man, some guys have been here 10 years and dont have one, thats part of my career sayign i did do that; but greg might say if gets ring, i might not come back

talked about troy college;