Felix Jones

jwitten82

Reaction score
Have they said anything about his hamstring, I hope it's okay since Romo is out we are going to rely on all 3 RB not just barber and Jones.IMO

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I think he probably could have played if need-be yesterday, but they sat him to be safe. I don't think he will miss any time.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
jwitten82;2333578 said:
Have they said anything about his hamstring, I hope it's okay since Romo is out we are going to rely on all 3 RB not just barber and Jones.IMO

Yep, this is a HUGE issue. IMO we missed him even yesterday, and we'll miss him much more with Johnson playing.

I'm just hoping it was very, very minor and responds to treatment. :pray:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2333596 said:
Yep, this is a HUGE issue. IMO we missed him even yesterday, and we'll miss him much more with Johnson playing.

I'm just hoping it was very, very minor and responds to treatment. :pray:

I have a feeling a lot of the passes that Barber caught were originally in the gameplan for him.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Alexander;2333603 said:
I have a feeling a lot of the passes that Barber caught were originally in the gameplan for him.

Same here. I was so happy to see him get a full series at RB early in the game. I think that meant that they were going to increase his role.

Just have to hope that hammy responds.

And if it doesn't, get Choice some carries. I don't want to see Barber getting the ball 30 times a game.

superpunk

Reaction score
Alexander;2333603 said:
I don't think half of Barber's catches were gameplanned. He was the checkdown before Romo got decapitated for the 20th time on many of them.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
Did you guys see if Ratliff came back into the game after he was injuried late in the game ?

Here's the injury question mark list:
1. Ratliff
2. Flo
3. Felix
4. Tony - going 4 weeks

That crap yesterday was bad but this pile of **** just continues to grow.

Hopefully the first 3 on that list has some positive news for us to build on going into next week's game.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
jwitten82;2333578 said:

Felix is out for the season. :laugh2:

The SKY IS FALLING! :D