Felix Jones

Tehboogieman

Benched
Reaction score
what's this guys status right now. all i keep hearing about is his ham string. how's he doing? is it really that serious? what's the probability of him playing this sunday?

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
slightly torn hamstring;out 3-4 weeks(at the least)
serious injury. especially for a running back.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
he wont be playing sunday most likely he will be back for the giants or after the bye.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Cowboystar17;2341320 said:
he wont be playing sunday most likely he will be back for the giants or after the bye.
I hope it is for the Giants but I don't want him to rush it and re-injure it. I'd rather have him down the stretch and the playoffs.

Boysboy

Reaction score
JackMagist;2341331 said:
I hope it is for the Giants but I don't want him to rush it and re-injure it. I'd rather have him down the stretch and the playoffs.

Not that I like throwing in the towel, but by the time we travel to the Meadowlands, it's not only Felix, but we'll be having a number of other key guys missing that game too.

Pt being that losing there won't bother me(assuming we take care of business OK in the previous 2 weeks). We'll play the Giants again at home a month later with our injured guys back, hopefully.

I agree-rest Felix until the Skins game after the bye.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
juckie;2341341 said:
This injury hurts

At this point the most touches Felix got in a game is 9. He's had 2 weeks where he didn't even touch the ball or just touched it once. I am one who expects Felix to get at least 10 touches a game period because he is so talented. But what I am getting at is this is not as major an issue at this point as everyone thinks. Felix is extremely talented and under utilized up until now and therefore it's best to make sure he gets back to 100% anyways. We will miss his few big play opportunities a game but that's up to where we will miss only because he has been under utilized up until this point. We're really going to miss him on kick returns mostly. If this defense can start playing well like it did against Arizona and we manage our errors, which I think we will, we are going to continue winning games. ST's needs to get it together again, this Bruce Read guy offers us no value. Him and Brian Stewart don't belong here whether Wade likes them or not.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I thought it was like 2 weeks? What happened?

I gotta tell ya, injury reporting for this team is a joke.

And I hope no one tries the "strategic move" angle. You gain nothing but saying a guy will be out a week or two and revising it to include a whole month.

Everson24

Reaction score
Boysboy;2341335 said:
Not that I like throwing in the towel, but by the time we travel to the Meadowlands, it's not only Felix, but we'll be having a number of other key guys missing that game too.

Pt being that losing there won't bother me(assuming we take care of business OK in the previous 2 weeks). We'll play the Giants again at home a month later with our injured guys back, hopefully.

I agree-rest Felix until the Skins game after the bye.

I agree. We are likely to lose the Giants game anyway. Let Felix get healthy for the stretch run.

With everything that's been going on lately the Felix Jones injury has gotten lost in the shuffle. We really could have used his explosiveness with Brad Johnson at QB.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
A hamstring "tear", and it's only 3-4 weeks?

Sounds to me like the sort of thing that could keep you out a lot longer.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Everson24;2341637 said:
I agree. We are likely to lose the Giants game anyway.

Stop it!

I don't have rosey glasses, but why should we lose the game anyway. You suit up, make plays and hit them in the mouth. Like the Browns did! And we are still better then the Browns with all the people that is out!

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Everson24;2341637 said:
I agree. We are likely to lose the Giants game anyway.

Stop it!

I don't have rosey glasses, but why should we lose the game anyway. You suit up, make plays and hit them in the mouth. Like the Browns did! And we are a better team then the Browns still with all the people that is out!