Ferguson, Missouri it is going down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryker44

Reaction score
Ridiculous. They really need to stop behaving this way and crying and using it as an excuse to be violent..

Rogah

Reaction score
Ive been watching CNN for a while now it is very interesting. These reporters are in the thick of things.
I saw this scene of 1 guy throwing a trash can threw a window. It was literally just him and, like, 6 or 7 cameramen surrounding him recording the whole thing.

I bleeping hate the media. They love to stoke tensions and then record the by-product of their own incendiary actions.

MissouriCowboy

Reaction score
The guard is not going into Ferguson. I think they cops are gonna let them burn it down and cover the other burbs.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I saw this scene of 1 guy throwing a trash can threw a window. It was literally just him and, like, 6 or 7 cameramen surrounding him recording the whole thing.

I bleeping hate the media. They love to stoke tensions and then record the by-product of their own incendiary actions.

Well the other scene was 50 breaking into a liquor store. There is no doubt the media flames this, but they would still be doing the same cameras or not.

Don't seem to give a rats rear about Michael Brown...just what can I steal in protest.

gmoney112

Reaction score
All Ferguson taught me is that I'm allowed to unload half a clip into a dude's skull for talking noise.

If any of us did that, we'd be in jail for murder.

As a gun owner and avid supporter of our Constitution which is nonexistent at this point, I find it very concerning a cop is allowed to murder an unarmed man instead of immobilizing his target because he was "scared."

This basically just set precedent for Americans to get killed, regardless if they're standing up to police brutality or not.

That being said, the people looting are idiots too.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
All Ferguson taught me is that I'm allowed to unload half a clip into a dude's skull for talking noise.

As a gun owner and avid supporter of our Constitution which is nonexistent at this point, I find it very concerning a cop is allowed to murder an unarmed man instead of immobilizing his target because he was "scared."

This basically just set precedent for Americans to get killed, regardless if they're standing up to police brutality or not.

Must not have heard the evidence and witness statements then. The guy tried to take his gun ...I'm sure just to check it out and hand it right back to him. Come on...this was much more than talking smack and getting shot.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Must not have heard the evidence and witness statements then. The guy tried to take his gun ...I'm sure just to check it out and hand it right back to him. Come on...this was much more than talking smack and getting shot.

Well, when a guy says he's going to shoot me, I might try and grab his gun too. Especially when I'm black and have to deal with racist police officers.

I have my own reasons for doubting the story. Mainly because Wilson's *** was on the line and he'd say anything, especially considering the only other person that could argue his point he shot 7 times and painted the sidewalk with his brains. Also, because his former job was at a PD that had to be disbanded because of racial tensions. Do you know how bad a department has to be for that to happen? I'm from the South, if that happens to your department then some really bad things have happened.

I also just find it incredibly disappointing that a police officer can't immobilize his target and has to put half his chest cavity and brain matter all over the pavement because he was scared he might get punched again. I mean come on, bro. If you can't holster a weapon without killing someone everytime it gets hot, then you don't deserve a badge. Give me a glock and Brown would have been down in 1 shot. It's a copout, imo. He wanted to kill that dude.

I understand not everyone's going to share my opinion but there it is.

MissouriCowboy

Reaction score
Well, when a guy says he's going to shoot me, I might try and grab his gun too. Especially when I'm black and have to deal with racist police officers.

I have my own reasons for doubting the story. Mainly because Wilson's *** was on the line and he'd say anything, especially considering the only other person that could argue his point he shot 7 times and painted the sidewalk with his brains. Also, because his former job was at a PD that had to be disbanded because of racial tensions. Do you know how bad a department has to be for that to happen? I'm from the South, if that happens to your department then some really bad things have happened.

I also just find it incredibly disappointing that a police officer can't immobilize his target and has to put half his chest cavity and brain matter all over the pavement because he was scared he might get punched again. I mean come on, bro. If you can't holster a weapon without killing someone everytime it gets hot, then you don't deserve a badge. Give me a glock and Brown would have been down in 1 shot. It's a copout, imo. He wanted to kill that dude.

I respect it but Brown was not a gentle giant. Plus St Louis is a cesspool.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I respect your opinion, but I'm just going by what has been presented tonight.

And if given those circumstances, after being in the altercation, having the gun off in a struggle to save your own life, getting punched in the face, having a guy that size rushing you, you could put one in his leg and it's over...then your that .005% that could. I just think in the real world it's not that easy.

These aren't highly trained elite military guys. These are police officers who typically in their career don't fire a single round.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score

The cop didn't "murder" anyone as you say. When you physically assault a Police Officer and try to take his weapon there are repercussions. All of the evidence pointed to this and I am happy as the clam the grand jury got this correct.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score

ummm, if you're a gun owner, then you know being "scared" for your life is a legal reason to shoot someone...

unarmed is irrelevant. trayvon was unarmed and tried to bash zimmerman's skull in while "unarmed". people are murdered and killed by people all the time that are "unarmed". Maybe you live in a more liberal state, but self defense of your life or someone else's does not depend on the armament of the one assaulting.

Stryker44

Reaction score
Time to send in the National Guard and clean the place out. Take out any of them that are rioting and being destructive for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.