Ferking Commanders fans already have a clip of Roy being stiff-armed

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
D41lasCowboys31 said:
somebody dig up the Greg Jones play

You honestly care about that? Roy Williams is going to be fine. They will be singing his praises long after Chris freaking Brown is gone from the NFL. That should tell you alot.

Dont roll up on a Skins board expecting praises when one does not go Roy's way. He was stuck on that play. Good stiff arm by Brown. I can name you 50 great plays for every embarrassing play Roy has been on.

Fantastic player. Things happen. I could care less they have a video of a pre-season stiff-arm stuff on Roy.

Ill take 1 Roy for every 100 Chris Brown's.

twa

Reaction score
Hell it was kinda funny :D Now he will get mad and destroy a few people.

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
Do they have a clip of us beating their *** like rented mules for the past six years?

2much2soon

Reaction score
Woods said:
It will only serve as a motivational tool for RW next game . . . . I'm sure he'll get some ribbing from his teammates . . . .

He should, they showed like it what, 10 times during the game going to commercial breaks?

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
It must have torn Skins fans up when the MNF crew showed the Cowboys/Parcells ownage over the Skins.

Parcells vs. Gibbs - Parcells wins with a 10-6 record.

Cowboys vs. Commanders - Last 13 games, Cowboys winning 12-1

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:

Wait while I get a video clip of GReg Jones burying Sean Taylor. Oh wait better yet, how about a video montage of the last 4 years of us beating your tails like rented mules. Oh wait, maybe a video of your 5 super bowl wins. Oh wait, you don't have 5. Just one real one and two strike season ones. Ok, never mind, you need to find the glory where you can. Bwahahahahahahah.

023.gif
023.gif

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I'll live with any Roy errors as long as he doesn't lose his ProBowl spot to the Skins new safety, shaun Taylor?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
wayne_motley said:
I'll live with any Roy errors as long as he doesn't lose his ProBowl spot to the Skins new safety, shaun Taylor?
The way the rams abused him, I doubt that will happen.

StarMan2112

Reaction score
When I saw that play live I thought "Who was that? That was pathetic!" Then they showed the replay and I saw it was Roy and I couldn't believe it.

You won't see him do that very often. Roy's one of the best tacklers in the game. I'm really hoping to see some improvement in his pass coverage this year though.

FavreToWalker

Benched
Reaction score
What forum over there has the videos bashing other teams? They had one on the Eagles, it was hilarious.

jamez25

Reaction score
I still can picture Jay Novacek hurling Ronnie Lott 10 yards out of bounds when he played for the Raiders....anyone can have a bad play.

kmd24

Reaction score
Shouldn't they be more worried about the Skins' terrible showing against St. Louis?

coach316

Reaction score
I wouldn't sweat it.

Roy Williams wins that battle 9 times out of 10.

Roy made a mistake and Brown made him pay for it.