Ferking Commanders fans already have a clip of Roy being stiff-armed

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
i love roy. but chris brown absolutely punked him on that play. just shows you nobody is immune. i can't blame Commanders fans for celebrating roy's humiliation. after all it's a two-way street. roy is still roy - and i guarantee you mark brunell knows who he is. heads will roll.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'll tell you this. I'd hate to be the next running back that tries the same stiffarm on Roy Williams. He'll probably post a picture of that play in his locker.

Get pissed off Roy!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh well Roy got punked with the stiff arm....He made up for it by knocking Calico to the bench later in the game.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Brain, true. All it did was piss him off. The ribbing he'll receive from the players AND Parcells will amount to a bad night for Chiefs receivers/RB's.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
Those skins fans better make a video of that. Chances are they will never see it again. Just let them have their fun. The poor guys have not had much to cheer about lately.

Brown gave Roy the business. Hell, it happens to the best of them. I'm not overly concerned with it.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
SoTex said:
Those skins fans better make a video of that. Chances are they will never see it again. Just let them have their fun. The poor guys have not had much to cheer about lately.

Brown gave Roy the business. Hell, it happens to the best of them. I'm not overly concerned with it.

Roy got beat...Probably will again some day...

Let the skins fans have thier fun...Its all in the past...Remind them of that. If they forget its in the past, keep handy the clips of Roy's 2 int's for TD's against them.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
who cares...i guarantee you that will only motivate Roy for the season.

wait till he gets a hold of washington...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Im probably gonna get an *** head for making an argument.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Sitting Bull said:
Do they have a clip of us beating their *** like rented mules for the past six years?

That one will have a longer run than "Gunsmoke".

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
That one will have a longer run than "Gunsmoke".

ruth4.jpg

Now why did you have to go and say something like that and hurt my mule's feelings?

:p

Henry

Reaction score
I could care less about the Roy Williams clip one way or the other.

He's a great player so when he get stiff-armed like that people are going to notice. Be offended by that or not. I don't really care.

However, if anyone comes over to our board for the sole purpose of getting himself banned, for whatever reason, I do start to care. That will be your last visit. Ever.

Just so you know.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Henry said:
I could care less about the Roy Williams clip one way or the other.

He's a great player so when he get stiff-armed like that people are going to notice. Be offended by that or not. I don't really care.

However, if anyone comes over to our board for the sole purpose of getting himself banned, for whatever reason, I do start to care. That will be your last visit. Ever.

Just so you know.

Well get your ban button ready....because you know there will always be those that need to mouth off...for every football team.

And for the cowboys fans that go over and start up stuff...DO NOT COME BACK HERE WHINING ABOUT GETTING BANNED....take it to the OT Zone.

Reaction score
I know that stiff arm situation must hurt, and I realize most C'boy feelings about preseason, but DAYAM! :eek:

Even as an Eagles fan, I'm glad this wasn't on Monday Night Football -- wait a minute! :eek: