Film on the initial KO return for TD

Rackat

Reaction score
When I was watching, it appeared that #87 for the Cards got away with a block in the back of one of our special team players. Can one of you guys that taped the game confirm this?

fyi - I am NOT saying we would have won or lost because of one missed call. I am just curious about whether it should've been a penalty or not.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
You have to throw the RED FLAG right after the play--the next day is a little late.......

Rackat

Reaction score
I don't believe it would have been reviewable at the time anyway. As I pointed out, I am just curious if they got away with one or not.

jzcowboy

Reaction score
You can't challenge a block in the back, the poster just wants to know if it happened.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Rackat;2333955 said:
When I was watching, it appeared that #87 for the Cards got away with a block in the back of one of our special team players. Can one of you guys that taped the game confirm this?

fyi - I am NOT saying we would have won or lost because of one missed call. I am just curious about whether it should've been a penalty or not.

You know what I find hilarious? Norm Hitzges will ALWAYS go on and on over all the bad refs calls favoring us. But he NEVER says a PEEP about bad refs calls going against us.