Video: Film Study: Analyzing Cowboys Josh Ball and Jason Peters at RT vs Texans

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Good video. Gotta play both. No choice. Ball starts. See how does

Mr_437

Reaction score
Ball has some very good run blocking reps. The pass blocking is scary tho. All I think about is how KM and Dak have to stay disciplined by running the ball more than passing because if they don't bad things can happen.

Creeper

Reaction score
Peters gets to practice at RT this week. That should help him be ready for Jacksonville. I also wonder if Tyler Smith can move over to RT with McGovern staying at LG when Tyron comes back.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Seems easy.

Ball is good at run blocking. I was very encouraged by the video. Let him take 1st and 2nd down between the 20s when the defense isn't teeing off on the pass.
Peters takes the clear pass downs. Probably short yardage too.

Easy peasy.

There was an issue anyway with whether Peters can take a full game of snaps.

I think we're fine. I could see them continuing to split time after Tyron comes back. Let them split instead of bringing McGovern in to RG and moving Martin out to RT.

I'm very encouraged that Ball can run block well. The snaps that Peters couldn't take were the main problem we were facing, IMO.

That Ball can run block keeps my dreams of Jumbo Jumbo alive.

I wonder if he can *catch*. Some backup olineman has got to figure out that being able to catch 3 yard passes makes him really useful in short yardage.