Final Draft Order Scenarios

jimmy40

Reaction score
parchy said:
I could, because I remember those dummies taking Alex Barron and Erasmus James over Spears.
I liked Barron but haven't heard anything about him this year, not like Spears has set the world on fire though.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Thanks Hos.

It appears I was incorrect in my information regarding this subject this afternoon. I wholeheartedly apologize for that. :eek::
You lost me.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Hos, did you do that 49ers/Raiders tie breaker or are you saying that's what the tie breaker would be?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
He's the one that got me screwed up on this deal earlier today. Lol.
Oh, so he was saying playoffs teams are slotted below non playoffs teams?

Silly Doggy.

:wink2:

jimmy40

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Oh, so he was saying playoffs teams are slotted below non playoffs teams?

Silly Doggy.

:wink2:
Hell, he convinced me.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends said:
Hos, did you do that 49ers/Raiders tie breaker or are you saying that's what the tie breaker would be?
I actually haven't done it yet.

The team with the worst Conference record would pick ahead of the other. If still tied it goes to coin flip.

parchy

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
I liked Barron but haven't heard anything about him this year, not like Spears has set the world on fire though.

Barron is getting tossed around by Ellis tonight, and Spears was much higher on everybody's big board than both James and Barron. As little as I've heard from Barron, I've heard less from James.

SDogo

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I actually haven't done it yet.

The team with the worst Conference record would pick ahead of the other. If still tied it goes to coin flip.

OAK 2-10; SF 3-9

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends said:
I just figured the tie breaker and edited the post.

Raiders pick ahead of the 49ers.

Raiders were 2-10 vs. the AFC.

49ers were 3-9 vs. the NFC.

SDogo

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Makes sense.

I think that's why everyone thinks that playoff teams select after non-playoff teams.

I gotta admit, I'm a little confused myself after reading GBN's as well.

If a playoff team has a worst record then a non-playoff team then yeah, they select ahead of the non-playoff team but if they have the same records the playoff team selects after.

Confused I am :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
18. Cowboys, 9-7, .523

22. Broncos (Via Commanders, 10-6, .539)

30. Broncos, 13-3, .500 (Unless they go to the Super Bowl)

Please let there be a player at 18 that they want so bad they offer both picks to us.

rojan

Reaction score
Hostile said:
18. Cowboys, 9-7, .523

22. Broncos (Via Commanders, 10-6, .539)

30. Broncos, 13-3, .500 (Unless they go to the Super Bowl)

Please let there be a player at 18 that they want so bad they offer both picks to us.

That would be amazing...I heard there were alot of talented OT's...We can get a RT and a MLB in the 1st

jbsg02

Reaction score
rojan said:
That would be amazing...I heard there were alot of talented OT's...We can get a RT and a MLB in the 1st

they might be interested if we we're also willing to trade ellis or glover, which we are. they are in need of a D-Lineman.

If a hypothetical situation came up where a player they loved was still on the board like Maroney or Kiwanuka. It's highly unlikely, and we may have to throw a pick their way but...

Cowboys give:
18th pick
LaRoi Glover
Maybe a 3rd?

Cowboys get:
Both Broncos picks