Finally Coming Off The Bench

McMicah

Reaction score
After years of quietly reading (and loving) the great info and exchanges on this site, I’ve decided to come off the bench and participate. I was just a kid when the Boys won their last SB, but I’ve been hooked since high school and love this team. I’m a DFW native still willing these guys to a super bowl year after year.

I’ve really come to appreciate this site and the hard work the mods do. Hoping to join fray and occasionally add coherent opinions ;)

Excited to be here and join the team!

kskboys

Reaction score
After years of quietly reading (and loving) the great info and exchanges on this site, I’ve decided to come off the bench and participate. I was just a kid when the Boys won their last SB, but I’ve been hooked since high school and love this team. I’m a DFW native still willing these guys to a super bowl year after year.

I’ve really come to appreciate this site and the hard work the mods do. Hoping to join fray and occasionally add coherent opinions ;)

Coherent? Wellll.......sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Welcome to the circus, my clown...err, my man!

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

If you've been reading the comments for years, no need to warn you about some of the things that happen on the site.

Welcome.