FINALLY! For the first time the Media siding with TO

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Bill Plascke on Around the Horn....

I have to wonder if T.O. wasnt right about Donovan not being a leader.....

bobtheflob

Reaction score
More info? I assume it related to McNabb's leadership or locker room presence.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
bobtheflob;1752487 said:
More info? I assume it related to McNabb's leadership or locker room presence.

It was his turn on Around the Horn.... basically just questioning McNabb's leadership....

"I really have wonder if TO was right about Donovans leadership"... he was talking about a specific incident - THE LAST drive in their SB....

I believe thats all of it...

UH OH
"Two days after Coach Andy Reid failed to guarantee he would remain the starter"

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-nflrep8nov08,1,6419100.story?ctrack=2&cset=true

gazmc_06

Reaction score
I think that was pretty evident back when T.O. was an Eagle, so many of their players agreed with him even after he was gone - you don't side with the guy that is no longer there if what he was saying wasn't completely true.

superstarfan

Reaction score
I can't wait until people start seeing the situation for what it really was! Maybe T.O. will finally be cut a little slack!

gazmc_06

Reaction score
they will never cut T.O. slack, even if the entire Eagles team came out and said it was McNabb's fault people would still blame T.O. - it was not T.O.'s fault at all but it's pointless trying to change the opinion of people who already have their mind made up.

Nav22

Reaction score
Nineteen Eagles went to T.O.'s birthday party in 2005... AFTER T.O.'s banishment.

'Nuff said.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
gazmc_06;1753265 said:
they will never cut T.O. slack, even if the entire Eagles team came out and said it was McNabb's fault people would still blame T.O. - it was not T.O.'s fault at all but it's pointless trying to change the opinion of people who already have their mind made up.

I hear ya but... if the Eagles players start talking now... the media WOULD cut TO some slack(for the duration of that newsrun) LOL

They would have no choice... they would have to run with the story... in effect siding with him....

Nav22;1753290 said:
Nineteen Eagles went to T.O.'s birthday party in 2005... AFTER T.O.'s banishment.

'Nuff said.

Ok... so 10 guys from the offense and 9 guys from defense showed up? LOL

No Hugh Douglas right hehehe

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I just like the fact that TO has dropped the subject. Leading into the Philly game TO said nothing bad about McNabb. The fall out is over and done with.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
nyc;1753381 said:
He better remain the starter because I want the Cowboys to embarrass him again! :laugh2:

I dont make it that personal... I just want the W and then NEXT!!