Finally Got My New Plates: In Wade We Trust

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
Just in time for training camp:

InWadeWeTrust.jpg

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
You need some serious help... If you put Cowboys on your plates, thats one thing. No way in hell would I have anything to do with Wade Phillips on my plates...

CoCo

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1553095 said:
You got lot riding on WP.

Not really.

I'm sure one could make IWWT stand for many other things if need be.

It's Wonderful Watching Terrell, I Wish We'd Tackle, I Was Wanting Turner (Norv), I Was Wanting Tuna, etc.

zeromaster

Reaction score
nyc;1553077 said:
You need some serious help... If you put Cowboys on your plates, thats one thing. No way in hell would I have anything to do with Wade Phillips on my plates...
That's great. Somebody has the cajones to show some faith, and you bring the hate. Nobody's asking you to have anything to do with anything.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
zeromaster;1553106 said:
That's great. Somebody has the cajones to show some faith, and you bring the hate. Nobody's asking you to have anything to do with anything.

I hate you. :laugh2:

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
nyc;1553077 said:

I've needed serious help ever since I wore the silver and blue back in Giants and Eagles country. :)

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
CowboyJeff;1553142 said:
Nah. From 2003-2007 my plates read "TUNA." Next year they might read "COWHR." ;)

It was just a lame attempt at joke... "riding on WP"...plate on a car. A bad attempt. :eek::

It's all good, nice looking plate btw. :)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CowboyJeff;1553073 said:
Just in time for training camp:

InWadeWeTrust.jpg

Good looking plates. I would not mind getting some Cowboy plates but I really don't want to deal having my car in the body shop getting key marks repaired. :laugh2:

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1553145 said:
It was just a lame attempt at joke... "riding on WP"...plate on a car. A bad attempt. :eek::

It's all good, nice looking plate btw. :)

I should've seen that coming a mile away - totally missed it. I like the "I wish we would tackle" possibility though. :)

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1553146 said:
Good looking plates. I would not mind getting some Cowboy plates but I really don't want to deal having my car in the body shop getting key marks repaired. :laugh2:

I live in Squeelers country, I fear the same thing, ... although I have a Cowboys plate on the front of my Yuke right now.

I'll probably change it back to WVU football pretty soon.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;1553164 said:
I live in Squeelers country, I fear the same thing, ... although I have a Cowboys plate on the front of my Yuke right now.

I'll probably change it back to WVU football pretty soon.

No too much love in the city of Houston for the Cowboys either. However that is what makes it fun.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1553166 said:
No too much love in the city of Houston for the Cowboys either. However that is what makes it fun.

I was there a week or so ago and wore my Cowboys tshirt and cap. :D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1553172 said:
I was there a week or so ago and wore my Cowboys tshirt and cap. :D

Good going. I wear my Cowboy stuff here in Houston I just will not put Cowboy decals on my car or plates because I have had my car keyed before.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1553172 said:
I was there a week or so ago and wore my Cowboys tshirt and cap.

That was YOU we saw on the corner!? Man, I'm truly sorry, I didn't mean to insult you when we offered you our spare change. I guess the cardboard box threw us.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Taps-n-1;1553182 said:
That was YOU we saw on the corner!? Man, I'm truly sorry, I didn't mean to insult you when we offered you our spare change. I guess the cardboard box threw us.

Hey a brutha has to get paid :D