Finally... Henry at safety.

Crad|e

Reaction score
Did anyone notice that Henry was lined up at safety after the injury to Davis? Our D played lights out with Scandrick, Jenkins, and Newman holding the cb spots. I dont wish serious injury on any player but if KD doesnt make it back I think we will seriously be in better shape.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
I like him back there in Nickel sets, but in our Base D, I don't want him back there.

He's weak in run coverage.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Right now Dallas is thinner at safety than an OJ Simpson alibi.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
The defensive back field played good, but the Giants exploited Scandricks experience. Still played good, needs to play a little bit better.

Aikbach

Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2494882 said:
The defensive back field played good, but the Giants exploited Scandricks experience. Still played good, needs to play a little bit better.
Corner is fine, front seven is dynamic, safety is in no man's land due to injuries.

Eskimo

Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2494882 said:

Scandirck was pretty good overall - slot CB is the toughest position on the field and Smith is a good slot WR.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2494882 said:

On a couple of those passes, he had really good coverage. Eli just threaded the needle.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Ozzu;2494893 said:
On a couple of those passes, he had really good coverage. Eli just threaded the needle.
Indeed, you couldn't even get mad you just had to shrug and admire the accuracy because Scandrick was doing his job.