Finally, The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A blonde called her old boyfriend and, in a panic, said, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure it out or how to get it started."

Her old boyfriend asked, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

Frantically the blonde said, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Her old boyfriend decided to go over and help with the puzzle.

She let him in and showed him where she had the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studied the pieces for a moment, then looked at the box, then turned to her and said,

"First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger.

He took her hand and said, "Second, I want you to relax.

Let's have a nice cup of hot chocolate and then............",

he sighed,

"Let's put all these frosted flakes back in the box."

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
Here is another one I like....

A blonde with two red ears went to her doctor.

The doctor asked her "What happened?"

She answered, "I was ironing a shirt and the phone rang, but instead of picking up the phone I accidentally picked up the iron and stuck it to my ear."

"Oh Dear!" the doctor exclaimed in disbelief. "But what happened to your other ear?"

"The son of a ***** called back!"

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One of my favorite blond jokes is ...
A girl was visiting her blond friend who had acquired two new dogs, and asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and the other was named Timex. Her friend said, "Who ever heard of someone naming dogs like that?" HellOOOooo," answered the blonde. "They're watch dogs!"

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Reality said:
One of my favorite blond jokes is ...
A girl was visiting her blond friend who had acquired two new dogs, and asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and the other was named Timex. Her friend said, "Who ever heard of someone naming dogs like that?" HellOOOooo," answered the blonde. "They're watch dogs!"
:bravo:

Who said Reality wasn't funny? :laugh1: