Finch vs. Anna K.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
OK, I'll admit it, in the doldrums of sports before football begins, I've stooped to watching the women's college softball tournament. Go ahead, laugh away... I wear your scorn as a badge of honor!

But to my point. If you've logged any time watching the tournament, you've seen "sideline/special interest" reporter Jennie Finch, formerly of the University of Arizona.

Last year, Page 2 of ESPN.com declared Finch the "Hottest Female Athlete" over Anna K.

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/hottest/female/finals.html

I think Finch is definitely hot...
jf_glam.jpg

...but hotter than Anna?
ak_glam.jpg

I don't think so.

What do you all think?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I have seen Jennie made up and she's hot. She's also a very nice person. My kids really like her.

No way she is hotter than Anna, whom I have never seen up close like I have Jennie. I'm sorry, Anna is just drop dead gorgeous from top to bottom.

Jennie may be a nicer person, I'd almost bank on it. She might be the girl you'd take home to meet your Mom.

Anna is hotter.

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
SPORTS FILTER!

How 'bout posting the article/pics since us po' folks over here can't access that site! What am I supposed to be doing, working or something? Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Reef Engineer said:
SPORTS FILTER!

How 'bout posting the article/pics since us po' folks over here can't access that site! What am I supposed to be doing, working or something? Sheesh! :rolleyes:

I think Page 2 had it out for Anna. The pics they posted of her weren't her best, and they really mocked her in other parts of the article. Then again, Finch hasn't "posed" for quite as many magazines as Anna has, so the pickins for her pics on the net are somewhat slimmer.

Finch:
jf_cu.jpg
jf_rtprof.jpg
jf_action.jpg
jf_spose.jpg
3HCrEDdp.jpg

Anna:
kournikova.jpg
kournikova.jpg
kournikova.jpg
kournikova%5B1%5D%5B1%5D.jpg
kournikova_omega_02.jpg

Is that enough for you Reef? BTW, I'm not proud of myself for having spent my last 45 min at work surfing the net for Anna and Jennie photos. ;)

Tobal

Reaction score
The guys from the ticket radio station had Anna in studio they said she was even better in person went on about her skin and low cut jeans. A little creepy, but Anna K is about as hot as you can get this side of Kate Beckinsale.

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
I saw Anna K on several occasions on practice courts, in the stands and actually playing and she's definitely all that and a bag of chips. My son - I think he was 5 or 6 at the time - got a hug and a souvenir tennis ball from her when she was at the La Costa Open a few years back and practicing on one of the side courts. I almost knocked him over trying to get in front for the hug - ha ha. (Note: I had told him to yell "I love you, Anna" while she was practicing ... it worked. ;) )

She's definitely eye candy but can be a royal bee-yotch .... definitely used to getting her way, that's for sure.

Oh yeah, Finch ain't a slouch either - yowza!

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Reef Engineer said:
I saw Anna K on several occasions on practice courts, in the stands and actually playing and she's definitely all that and a bag of chips. My son - I think he was 5 or 6 at the time - got a hug and a souvenir tennis ball from her when she was at the La Costa Open a few years back and practicing on one of the side courts. I almost knocked him over trying to get in front for the hug - ha ha. (Note: I had told him to yell "I love you, Anna" while she was practicing ... it worked. ;) )

ROFL Good story!

I have to go with Anna, especially after comparing the tennis and softball pics.