Fire Garret, Fire Pollack, Fire Marienelli, Fire, fire, fire....

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I just feel like ranting even if it makes me sound like an idiot. Fire Garrett, fire Jerry, fire Pollack, Fire Marienelli, fire Linehan, fire Callahan even if he's already gone, fire the waterboy, fire all the cheerleaders, fire everyone on the team and draft from scratch, fire the people running the concession stands, fire everyone who works for AT&T, fire all the trainers, fire the equipment manager, go ahead and fire me. See if I care.

Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn1.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTco6mFZn_oJSH9FAehraXq1MGnLPF7oshnU6enK0vJx8prUHQB

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I would be suprised if there was one firing this offseason

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I just feel like ranting even if it makes me sound like an idiot. Fire Garrett, fire Jerry, fire Pollack, Fire Marienelli, fire Linehan, fire Callahan even if he's already gone, fire the waterboy, fire all the cheerleaders, fire everyone on the team and draft from scratch, fire the people running the concession stands, fire everyone who works for AT&T, fire all the trainers, fire the equipment manager, go ahead and fire me. See if I care.

No, what you are saying it complete common sense. The people that love Garrett are the ones that sound like that. You are basically echoing the sentiments of most of the Cowboy fan base.