first cowboys sig made with ps

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
ugh, C&C please? anything would be help full...

thanks

tim

http://img176.*************/img176/4537/untitled2un2.png

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Good job on cuttin out the player. I had a heck of a hard time doing that at first. (hahaha) also, nice job on the arwork on the actual image. gives it an artistic look of sum sort. All I can recommend is maybe working more on the actual background. I like the idea you began with the two colors. Just looks kinda plain in the back. its a very good start tho.

*work with ur fonts more.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
kØwbØy said:
Good job on cuttin out the player. I had a heck of a hard time doing that at first. (hahaha) also, nice job on the arwork on the actual image. gives it an artistic look of sum sort. All I can recommend is maybe working more on the actual background. I like the idea you began with the two colors. Just looks kinda plain in the back. its a very good start tho.

*work with ur fonts more.

Ya what he said.;)

the kid 05

Reaction score
i had made sig before just not with photo shop, i am used to macromedia (now with adobe) fireworks

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
First off, thanks for sharing you work with us.

I think you did a very good job.

I like the effect you used on Emmitt.

Maybe you could use some lighting effects on the background to give the pic more depth.

the kid 05

Reaction score
thanks guys, hopefully when i get some more free time (damn college **shakes fist**) ill make a new one, and hopefully it will be more like my older ones :) thanks for the comments guys/gals