First Quarter at Goal Line...

Kilyin

Reaction score
Cricket gets into a tussle with a DL man from Cleveland, Flozell steps into the fray and tosses Cricket backwards about 5 yards like a sack of potatoes.

Generally I'd have said Flo should have had Cricket's back in the fight, but it was a smart move imo, you don't want more flags, especially at the goal line. I expect if the Cleveland player would have continued his aggressions Flozell would have smashed him too.

adamknite

Reaction score
Yeah, when I saw it, it looked like Flozell was just protecting Deon from getting a penalty. Very smart move by Flo.

I'm wondering, if anybody has it recorded (I like an idiot forgot to DVR it while I was watching it) what were they fighting over? I never caught that.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Yeah but the refs didn't seem to "notice" anything (conveniently) until Cricket grabbed the mask of the Cleveland player. It was a heads up move by Flozell imo since we got a TD on the next play.

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
Yep, I was impressed with Flo (and I love Cricket, don't get me wrong) in 2 ways. Flo showed good leadership in trying to prevent a retaliation type penalty. 2nd, Flo picked up a 245 pound Cricket, without even bending his legs or showing any strain and tossed him back 4 yards through the air. I was laughing out loud, and was kinda boggled by the strength he showed.

LarryCandadian

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
LarryCanadian;2243143 said:
Yep, I was impressed with Flo (and I love Cricket, don't get me wrong) in 2 ways. Flo showed good leadership in trying to prevent a retaliation type penalty. 2nd, Flo picked up a 245 pound Cricket, without even bending his legs or showing any strain and tossed him back 4 yards through the air. I was laughing out loud, and was kinda boggled by the strength he showed.

LarryCandadian

Flo eats burgers bigger than Cricket everyday :laugh2:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Good leadership by Flozell glad to see him step up in and do the smart thing.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Now that's a strong man.

http://img292.*************/img292/8058/vlcsnap125433ty9.jpg

Kilyin

Reaction score
Was it a touchdown on the same play? Couldn't remember and I'm still lacking HD TIVO capabilities.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Kilyin;2243214 said:
Was it a touchdown on the same play? Couldn't remember and I'm still lacking HD TIVO capabilities.

Yes. See the 6?

Kilyin

Reaction score
bbgun;2243250 said:
Yes. See the 6?

Yeah wiseass, I was kinda asking that rhetorically, but my memory is definitely fading with age.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Kilyin;2243259 said:
Yeah wiseass, I was kinda asking that rhetorically, but my memory is definitely fading with age.

I wasn't mocking you. I figured you just missed the photo.

Kilyin

Reaction score
bbgun;2243287 said:
I wasn't mocking you. I figured you just missed the photo.

That's okay, if anyone had a photo of the play I knew it'd be you or Adam.