Twitter: Fisher: Throwing Session with Dak shows no limitations on the Eve of the Philly Showdown

simplycowboys210

Reaction score
That being said, we don’t know if that’s with shot or without shot. I would like to know but.. we won’t. If he’s throwing without all the extra I am very excited for tomorrow. Hope the o-line protects him well. Will be watching pre game warm ups to see myself.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Hope Garrett, Moore and Dak took notice during tonight's game against aggressive defenses. Use screens, bootlegs and play-action reverse pulling quick dumps to counter an Eagles defense that is very likely going to come hard, early and often after Dak. These plays early would counter their aggression, put them on their heels and help open up the run for Zeke/Pollard as well. Don't be conservative!

efh313

Reaction score
Run and dump pass until you see them start to press the DBs and commit to pressure. Then hurt them deep.
:yourock:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

tenor.gif

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I thought maybe the injury was being made out to be more than it actually is for strategical purposes now that these reports are coming out he is fine makes me think we are screwed

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Run run and run in the beginning of the game and dont show them ur fine. Then when they start playing 8 man fronts make them pay!
They will probably start with an 8 man front. Throw the dam ball then. Take what the defense gives! Common sense football! Why do you think Brady has been so good for so long?

Some of you fans, that just say pound the ball have no clue. As the immortal Jim Mora once said to a Sports reporter, “you think you know, but you really just don’t know”.

RoboQB

Reaction score
They will probably start with an 8 man front. Throw the dam ball then. Take what the defense gives! Common sense football! Why do you think Brady has been so good for so long?

Some of you fans, that just say pound the ball have no clue. As the immortal Jim Mora once said to a Sports reporter, “you think you know, but you really just don’t know”.

Mora finished by saying "... and you never will."
And he was right... lol