Fla. Man Finds 6-Foot African Rock Python In Toilet

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Fla. Man Finds 6-Foot African Rock Python In Toilet

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- A St. Petersburg man received a rude awakening Tuesday when he lifted the lid on his toilet and found a snake curled inside, with its head sticking out of the bowl.

With the help of his wife, Shannon Scavotto caught the snake using an improvised noose and put it in a pillowcase.

The reptile was confirmed to be a 6-foot African rock python. Experts said the serpent is just a baby, as African rock pythons get as big as 20 feet long or longer.

Scavotto called his boss to tell him he'd be late because he'd had to wrestle a snake out of his toilet. His boss joked he would need a better excuse than that.

Scavotto told the boss he'd bring it in so he could see it. So he did.

One of Scavotto's co-workers called a friend who raises snakes. The friend said she would come and get it and try to rehabilitate it.

The Scavottos are placing an ad in the paper for anyone who may have lost the snake.​

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What's funny is I'm one of those who will stumble in the dark to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. I swear I'll never do it again. Nothing like the fear of getting bit in the a** to break old habits.:D