Video: Flashback: Bart Scott "Dak lacks the arm strength & accuracy to be a tremendous QB"

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Aug 5, 2019

Chris Carter - "He reminds me of Mark Sanchez".

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aug 5, 2019

Chris Carter - "He reminds me of Mark Sanchez".

Bart is right and talk to me when we puts up figures and wins games against teams with winning records and top ten defenses....

Last edited:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Bart is right and talk to me when we puts up figures and wins games against teams with winning records and top ten defenses....
So the criteria is top 10 D’s with winning records. Anything else like on the road or bad weather that you’d like to add? Maybe uniform color combos?

If you’re serious then you’re really acting dumb. :)

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So the criteria is top 10 D’s with winning records. Anything else like on the road or bad weather that you’d like to add? Maybe uniform color combos?

If you’re serious then you’re really acting dumb. :)

Criteria is SUPERBOWL is # 6....and we ain't getting there with a QB who can whip on Dead Teams needing the all that TOP talent around him and fall flat on his 200 yard game face when pressured or facing a good to great defense!

cowboyed

Reaction score
The thread started with comments from certain pseudo-intellectual football experts stating that Dak does not have the arm strength and accuracy to be a tremendous quarterback. Unless we are blind Dak is playing like a tremendous quarterback making great decisions, zipping the ball long distance with accuracy. His mechanics have clearly improved. Clearly arm strength alone rarely gets the ball to a catchable distant point of the field. Lower body torque including hip rotation in tandem with arm strength and speed makes the pigskin fly. As far as losing goes you can reasonably point the finger at a dysfunctional defense and a barely adequate special teams.

sjmike

Reaction score
How is the ability of Dak even a question now? He is no longer just a beneficiary of a great running offense. He is actually carrying this offense. He has already proved that he is clutch in the fourth quarter. Now he has shown us he can ball out through all four quarters. Betcha philly fans are wishing they had Dak instead of Wentz right around now

superonyx

Reaction score
What a stupid post
This Pappy dude keeps getting dumber with this post.
I can’t blame him. Imagine marrying yourself to a position like he has taken where every bit of supporting evidence has crumbled in front of your face.

If he was a secure person he would just give up and admit he is wrong. Instead it’s funny watching him bend himself into a pretzel trying to convince himself he was right....

He can’t even enjoy us winning. How sad is that.

These types of People really exist.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can’t blame him. Imagine marrying yourself to a position like he has taken where every bit of supporting evidence has crumbled in front of your face.

If he was a secure person he would just give up and admit he is wrong. Instead it’s funny watching him bend himself into a pretzel trying to convince himself he was right....

All I keep seeing are the folks that dislike Prescott keep "upping the game" as far as what he has to accomplish to become "acceptable" in their eyes...

What's next?

"Dak hasn't swam the English Channel– He sucks."

"Prescott won't be good unless he can beat Tiger Woods at golf."

"Beat James Holzhaurer at Jeopardy and I'll be impressed with Prescott."

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not overly enamored with stats as opposed to wins.Thankfully, Dak now has both wins and stats.

Dak has now had four games with 375+ passing yards & 2+ TD passes this season, and that has tied him with Joe Montana for the second-most in a single season in NFL history. Only Peyton Manning (who had 6 in 2013) had more in a single season.

Dak has been burying the “average” or “bus driver” tags too many fans here have continued to throw out. It’s clear the Cowboys have a young QB more than capable of leading them to higher ground. Now if this owner would awake from his stubborn stupidity and stop with the charade that he has a HC capable of anything beyond mediocre.

cern

Reaction score
before the season started it was all the rage to criticize dak. critics love to hear themselves speak. even aikman said accuracy can't be taught. seems troy and all the rest were wrong. dak putting on a show this year. the tide is now incoming, not outgoing.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Bart Scott does a great job at sucking every day of his life!! Just keep blowing Mahones. Jackson, Watson, Brady, Wilson, and Rodgers..Dak will keep passing for 400 plus yards a game while staying professional the whole way through..Haters!!

Proximo

Reaction score

He now has numerous posts in multiple threads where people are quoting him and essentially saying he’s stupid.

He should either admit he’s wrong or just go away. His “act” is stale and pointless.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
The thread started with comments from certain pseudo-intellectual football experts stating that Dak does not have the arm strength and accuracy to be a tremendous quarterback. Unless we are blind Dak is playing like a tremendous quarterback making great decisions, zipping the ball long distance with accuracy. His mechanics have clearly improved. Clearly arm strength alone rarely gets the ball to a catchable distant point of the field. Lower body torque including hip rotation in tandem with arm strength and speed makes the pigskin fly. As far as losing goes you can reasonably point the finger at a dysfunctional defense and a barely adequate special teams.
Have to disagree on that last part...there is nothing remotely adequate about any part of our ST's. I can't come up with a single "barely adequate" characteristic outside of LP's snaps (and he's been so good for so long that even O'Quinn can't screw him up).

kskboys

Reaction score
Dak has always had good arm strength, and his accuracy issues were caused by technical and footwork problems, which means they could be fixed.

Anyone who at any time ever said Dak didn't have a good arm is a complete dolt and should really pick a different sport to watch. It was in his scouting reports and has been wildly apparent from the start that Dak has a good arm. Claiming he didn't in the face of factual evidence that he does is beyond stupid.