Flo w/o LA?

HDC

Reaction score
Over previous seasons it was repeatedly said that playing next to LA made Flo a better player, that the two were very close, and that Flo received a lot of support from LA. Is there any concern that, without LA, Flo may be a lot less than he hsas been? To what extent do you think Kozier may fill that role? I'm just not confident Flo and Kozier will be anywhere near as good as Flo and LA were two seasons ago.

TheHustler

Reaction score
It wouldn't be feasable to keep LA here just to keep Flozell in check. He needs to step it up. This is HIS line now.

silver

Reaction score
I'd feel Flo will be alright. LA hasn't been his old self for a while now, at least 3 or 4 years. Last 2 years with campo he was horrible. In 2003, his first year under BP he was also very bad. He has one good season in 2004 and last year Flo went down so IMO it won't make a difference in Adam's play

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
TheHustler said:
It wouldn't be feasable to keep LA here just to keep Flozell in check. He needs to step it up. This is HIS line now.

I agree.

At any rate, if Adams needs Allen around to keep him motivated, we are in deep trouble. He is a veteran and should know better by now.

Eddie

Reaction score
I keep hearing how Flo was a 2 time Pro Bowler. When was the 2nd time? Did I miss something? Was he an alternate or something?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Eddie said:
I keep hearing how Flo was a 2 time Pro Bowler. When was the 2nd time? Did I miss something? Was he an alternate or something?

He was a injury replacement Pro Bowler in 2004, but couldn't play because he didn't get his helmet shipped to Hawaii.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Maybe he can call Jones in Seattle and ask him how he feels without Huthcinson beside him now. Maybe LA was his safety blanket, but now its time to step up.
MAYBE
JUST MAYBE
The Hotel will step it up since LA is now no longer around to overshadow him.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Really I think it is more BP that kept Flo in check. Flo was pretty mediocre with LA next to him for several years before Bill arrived