Flournoy and Turpin

Aven8

Reaction score
It’s time to get Flour on the field and Turp needs to play on offense more IMO. He’s currently only played 20% of the snaps while Brooks has played 25%.

It’s a short week but something needs to change for a spark. It’s time to shake it up Big Mike.

conner01

Reaction score
We’ve got to find a way to get our dline guys off the field. The number of snaps they are taking is not sustainable. I would like to see Turpin more. I think a creative OC could find a way to get the ball in his hands a few times a game in space where he can use his return skills in the open field

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I wouldnt be surprised to see Turpin get a few more snaps this week, he made some nice adjustments on throws against Baltimore and I thought had a pretty good game. I've been down on him but he showed signs of life.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It’s time to get Flour on the field and Turp needs to play on offense more IMO. He’s currently only played 20% of the snaps while Brooks has played 25%.

It’s a short week but something needs to change for a spark. It’s time to shake it up Big Mike.
The Cowboys are on a losing streak and your secret weapon to get us out of this slump is RFlo? Rookie savior of the season. :muttley:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
We’ve got to find a way to get our dline guys off the field. The number of snaps they are taking is not sustainable. I would like to see Turpin more. I think a creative OC could find a way to get the ball in his hands a few times a game in space where he can use his return skills in the open field
This^^^ I have no problem getting Turpin more snaps but Flournoy will not be an upgrade. He's a rookie who by the way has not caught one pass from Dak. What are the odds of Dak counting on him........I would say pretty close to zero. Hell, I would be more inclined to start Turpin over Cooks.