Flozell Adams question?

1Ware1

Reaction score
I know that Madden loves to bash the guy for jumping offsides,and i am sure alot of people are tired of him jumping offside because,let's face it,It happens alot.If my memory serves me correct I can remember while watching a Michigan State game manny years ago,that in fact he is toatally deaf in one ear and has very little hearing in the other.This is not a joke thread or am I pokeing fun at the fellow because he is one of our best lineman and probably one of the best in the league.
Could somebody who knows for sure please post.Most of the people that have hearing problems also talk strangley and I can't remember seeing or hearing Flo do an interview.

sago1

Reaction score
Actually I don't think I've ever heard Flozel give an interview but whether that's hearing-related or just because he didn't like to mix with the press is something I don't know.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
theogt;1750067 said:
He doesn't false start that much.

Shoot!!!:(

He's done better lately though I give him credit, but his history is littered with false start syndrome!!!!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1750082 said:
doesn't he average like 4 false starts a year?

maybe that's just holds
It's about 4.5 per year.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
2-7-DAL 49 (3:28) PENALTY on DAL-76-F.Adams, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at DAL 49 - No Play.

3-2-MIA 7 (3:21) PENALTY on DAL-76-F.Adams, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at MIA 7 - No Play.

1-10-MIA 19 (13:36) PENALTY on DAL-76-F.Adams, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at MIA 19 - No Play.

2-8-DAL 42 (2:20) (Shotgun) PENALTY on DAL-76-F.Adams, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at DAL 42 - No Play.

1-10-DAL 22 (7:37) PENALTY on DAL-76-F.Adams, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at DAL 22 - No Play.

Royal Laegotti

Reaction score
theogt;1750079 said:
And that's pretty unusual for him.

In a normal year he'd have 16 thru 8.:bang2: But hopefully since he's done well this year, for him, those days are over.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
SuperCows5Xs;1750087 said:
In a normal year he'd have 16 thru 8.:bang2: But hopefully since he's done well this year, for him, those days are over.
Or not.

silverblue

Reaction score
Adams is partially deaf in his right ear. I don't think his speech is affected by the hearing loss.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Flo just needs a wireless buzzer taped to his leg so that Romo can buzz him as the ball is snapped. :lmao: All joking aside I loved the job Flo did last sunday vs the eagles. Outstanding job on one of the better pass rushers this season in Cole

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
SuperCows5Xs;1750087 said:

are you being serious? if so, please get a clue

David

Royal Laegotti

Reaction score
dbair1967;1750544 said:
are you being serious? if so, please get a clue

David

:rolleyes:
Here's a clue, read every post on this thread before you start blastin' away. I can't get mad at you though, I guess you're like many others on this board who like to pull their trigger too fast.