Flozell Adams....

Rounder

Reaction score
:explode: I'm tired of watching Flozell being beat off the edge. It's time to move on with him and get someone younger!!!!

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
if flos left hand is as swollen as there saying then he needs to sit.

his shoulder injury is also still affecting him. both injuries are on his left side.

you cant play effectively as a line man out there 1 handed. hes hurting the team more then hes helping

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
GOLDENCHILD1688;2392732 said:

his shoulder injury is also still affecting him. both injuries are on his left side.

you cant play effectively as a line man out there 1 handed. hes hurting the team more then hes helping

Wade?

Man enough with the excuses. he is gutless and heartless just like the rest of this team. he is showing his age and lack of desire and I'm not the first person to throw that label on him

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Our line is the biggest mystery of this team. Adams looks dead out there, Proctor just isn't that good and Gurode and Columbo have been inconsistent to say the least. This should be the strength of our team and it's blowing. Koiser was average and is the only guy missing, I have a hard time believing he is the reason why this line isn't cutting it. Man I miss Sparano he really light a fire under those guys, especially Flozell.

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
Calling Dr. Houck, calling Dr. Houck....how about coaching up McQ or Free and sitting Flo for a few weeks???? Can we see if we have anything at tackle??? Why can't we draft OL and WR and actually develop them? Is this some big mystery?

Reaction score
This is Our Year;2393598 said:
Our line is the biggest mystery of this team. Adams looks dead out there, Proctor just isn't that good and Gurode and Columbo have been inconsistent to say the least. This should be the strength of our team and it's blowing. Koiser was average and is the only guy missing, I have a hard time believing he is the reason why this line isn't cutting it. Man I miss Sparano he really light a fire under those guys, especially Flozell.

Hey you might want to change your screen name... :laugh2:

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2393617 said:
Hey you might want to change your screen name... :laugh2:

Yeah, LoL this doesn't seem like the year, but I picked it because as a fan that should always be the thinking man. "This is our Year!"

I Am McLovin

Reaction score
Rounder;2392682 said:
:explode: I'm tired of watching Flozell being beat off the edge. It's time to move on with him and get someone younger!!!!

Yeah and what about his brand new 40 million contract :rolleyes:

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
GOLDENCHILD1688;2392732 said:

It's hard to feel to sorry for him! I remember in '93 Ken Norton Jr. played almost the entire year with a torn bicept and was a big time part of our defense! Same year Emmitt carried us with a separated shoulder against the Gints to get HFA.

Rounder

Reaction score
I Am McLovin;2393670 said:
Yeah and what about his brand new 40 million contract :rolleyes:

Might as well take the cap hit. I mean which is worse... the cap hit or his play???? :rolleyes:

Reaction score
This is Our Year;2393657 said:
Yeah, LoL this doesn't seem like the year, but I picked it because as a fan that should always be the thinking man. "This is our Year!"

I agree...

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Move on? lol, he's going to be starting for the next 3 years at least.