Flozell Adams...

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
IF Dallas could find a legitimate LT has the idea of sliding Adams inside to OG ever been a possibility? Just seems maybe being closer to the ball could help. Not to mention, with age Adams seems to be having more and more trouble with speed rushers.

I know he's making a ton and guards don't usually cash in like that but how many more times can this team over come his penalty issues?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
I understand what your saying,

mind you im not defending flozell, but flozell was coming off a stinger in shoulder and swollen hand, he is not just getting healthy.

Next, the cowboys had a chance to play doug free and mcquistan, but they didnt, so that to me says free & mcquistan cant play LOT. Or that wade doesnt want those players to play, he rather have experience at LOT.

finally, everyone knows that flozell has a loss of hearing in his ear, so that has some to do with it, they are talking about it on the ticket, sometimes you hve to live with romo throwing int, and if excessive, then you do something, but 2 weeks off, flozell is playing alittle better,

and this club doesnt trust mcquistan or free at LOT< so you hvae to play with what you have, and yes flozell did play LOG earlier in his career

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Adams is one of the better LTs in the game. He's not been well for a month. And he's not healthy yet. But you saw him able to raise his arm and have some strength in it tonite. You're not going to get better with the false starts. Either live with that or fire him.

And Dallas better start thinking about drafting some OL again. Or working with these backups a whole lot.

BHendri5

Reaction score
the better thing would be to just switch Colombo and Flo, that way if Flo gets beat Romo would see them coming.

Colombo was a LT in college I believe and I believe Parcells original idea was to have Colombo as backup and posssible replacement for Flo, if Flo was not resigned.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo was not sacked tonight. Flo had something to do with that. Kudos to the entire offensive line.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2424102 said:
Romo was not sacked tonight. Flo had something to do with that. Kudos to the entire offensive line.

if it's not sacks it's the drive killing penalties. I hold my breath every time Adams comes up to the line.

Eskimo

Reaction score
BHendri5;2424085 said:
the better thing would be to just switch Colombo and Flo, that way if Flo gets beat Romo would see them coming.

Colombo was a LT in college I believe and I believe Parcells original idea was to have Colombo as backup and posssible replacement for Flo, if Flo was not resigned.

Colombo doesn't have the feet to be an LT.

I think Flo's future will be as a RT as soon as we can find his replacement.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
our o-line would have been flawless if it wasnt for Flo's idiotic penalties. i keep praying that one day Flo will get that fixed because he's still a very good player but his penalties are killers!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
zeromaster;2424148 said:
Does anyone know if a hearing aid is a viable option? Just askin...

No. They still pick up too much background noise. And I don't think you could get them to stay in well. None that I've worn.

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2424102 said:

i say with our first pick( 2nd rounder) go left tackle no more late round parcells projects.

flozell needs competition his hearing will slowly get better.

if magic johnson can live through aids( or get rid of it i think!) im sure flozell can get some kind of surgery to help some of that hearing come back.

he did a great job of hearing how much money jerry was offering over the phone