Flozell

L-O-Jete

Reaction score
He's never been the fleet footed one, but his amazing and strong wingspan seemed to just shove the DE way out.
Lately when he sticks out that left arm, it's like it's dead, no strength, push, punch whatsoever. Looking at it I don't think he could bench press a 30lbs dumbell with that arm.
Anyone got any news on this? I remember he got a stinger or something vs. AZ or STL, but I thought it was just a quick thing.

Reaction score
L-O-Jete;2396085 said:
He's never been the fleet footed one, but his amazing and strong wingspan seemed to just shove the DE way out.
Lately when he sticks out that left arm, it's like it's dead, no strength, push, punch whatsoever. Looking at it I don't think he could bench press a 30lbs dumbell with that arm.
Anyone got any news on this? I remember he got a stinger or something vs. AZ or STL, but I thought it was just a quick thing.

Not making excuses but from what I have heard Flozell may have broken/fractured his hand. Anybody have his injury update?

Iago33

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2396092 said:
Not making excuses but from what I have heard Flozell may have broken/fractured his hand. Anybody have his injury update?

Apparently our OC thinks a one-armed, one-eared Flozell is better than our backups--that's more scary than a flying purple people eater!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
On Talking Cowboys this morning they discussed this and they mentioned that he's been fighting the stingers, that's hurt him all year pretty much, but also in this last game that apparently he had something really bad wrong with his hand cause it was seriously swollen up and they had it heavily bandaged after the game.

Apparently he's pretty banged up right now but that has to worry you cause that means either the coaching staff is being stubborn, and refusing to put someone else in, or they honestly have zero faith that the guy behind him wouldn't be at least as good as Flo while he's injuried.

Word Mofo

Reaction score
Do you want McQuistan and Proctor playing together, side-by-side? I thought not.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
They aren't being stubborn, at what point have you seen us lose a lineman and be okay? Everytime we lose one, it's utter chaos. This staff can barely coach up the starters, you think they've prepared any backups?

The fact that Campo has gotten production out of the rookies in the secondary is still amazing to me.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Iago33;2396141 said:
Apparently our OC thinks a one-armed, one-eared Flozell is better than our backups--that's more scary than a flying purple people eater!

Bull-hockey!

Sit Flozell down and start Bigg (L. Davis) in his place at LT. Then slot Holland in at LG. Problem soved. We just don't have coaches with nads big enough to pull that trigger.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I hope he's not developing some nerve problems associated at times with pinched nerves.