Fool me once shame on the Cowboys

MONT17

Reaction score
fool me twice shame on Jerry! this is the same team that started out with 3 wins, looking back on it they beat 3 bad teams to start the season... nothing more, not much has changed.

In the words of Jason Kidd we may be looking at a 360 degree turn around!

BTW, what is up with the Cowboys Training staff... does Jerry have them mixing concrete at night, they REEK! The players may get better care at the Oak Cliff planned parenthood, No offense to anyone living in Oak Cliff, my baby's mother is a tweaker.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Ill tell you what has changed.

In the first 3 wins noone was talking about how dominant we were and how we deserved those wins. Most of the talk was about how bad we were playing yet still getting wins. The players were talking about improving.

Now we are winning in a convincing fashion. We are playing good, holding teams to fieldgoals in our redzone. Holding some teams to no TDs.

If you look at any team long enough, you can make them a 'bad team.' The Browns somehow beat the giants, the Bengals somehow kept the eagles to a tie and sent the Giants to OT, the Rams beat the cowboys and Commanders, the steelers lost to the Eagles who couldn't beat the Bengals. Confused yet? All these teams sound like 'bad teams.'

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
one thing that has changed........thanks to injuries, we had to go out and pick up some players, who just so happen to be very good at ST coverage. So now instead of being garbage in coverage, we have actually done very well in coverage the last few games. We all know Read sucks.....but these new guys are making him look good.

another thing that has changed, Wade is calling the defense. This is a very good thing indeed.

SharutoX

I Love Quiznos
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2461833 said:
Ill tell you what has changed.

In the first 3 wins noone was talking about how dominant we were and how we deserved those wins. Most of the talk was about how bad we were playing yet still getting wins. The players were talking about improving.

Now we are winning in a convincing fashion. We are playing good, holding teams to fieldgoals in our redzone. Holding some teams to no TDs.

If you look at any team long enough, you can make them a 'bad team.' The Browns somehow beat the giants, the Bengals somehow kept the eagles to a tie and sent the Giants to OT, the Rams beat the cowboys and Commanders, the steelers lost to the Eagles who couldn't beat the Bengals. Confused yet? All these teams sound like 'bad teams.'

What the hell are you talking about? Everyone was talking about how dominant we looked. We were considered the NFL's best team at the time.

BadKarma

Reaction score
The veterans were given an extra day off so they can finish up making their quilts.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
SharutoX;2461854 said:
What the hell are you talking about? Everyone was talking about how dominant we looked. We were considered the NFL's best team at the time.

My perception of reality must be twisted.

I recall people talking about Turnover Tony and how much we fumble each game, people were saying we had too much penalties and they would eventually catch up to us. The Washington loss is when those voices were getting louder now that they have proof of their claims. During the Bengals game the trashing continued, "We were struggling to put away a bad team?" those on the radio and TV claimed.

SharutoX

I Love Quiznos
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2461870 said:
My perception of reality must be twisted.

I recall people talking about Turnover Tony and how much we fumble each game, people were saying we had too much penalties and they would eventually catch up to us. The Washington loss is when those voices were getting louder now that they have proof of their claims. During the Bengals game the trashing continued, "We were struggling to put away a bad team?" those on the radio and TV claimed.

I was talking about the first 3 wins.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
MONT17;2461829 said:
fool me twice shame on Jerry! this is the same team that started out with 3 wins, looking back on it they beat 3 bad teams to start the season... nothing more, not much has changed.

BTW, what is up with the Cowboys Training staff... does Jerry have them mixing concrete at night, they REEK! The players may get better care at the Oak Cliff planned parenthood, No offense to anyone living in Oak Cliff, my baby's mother is a tweaker.

:rolleyes:

sacase

Reaction score
MONT17;2461829 said:

You show poor judgement in women and you expect us to trust your judgement on this team? I am just sayin......

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
worfisfrustratedmz8.gif