Football Guru's, if for some strange reason, Parcells goes to Dolphins this year, do

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
ok football gurus, as I understand it, Jerry Jones had to pay Parcells his contract for this year, buy-out. If for some strange reason, the Dolphins hire Parcells as GM, do we get a draft pick. I think you get less as a gm, but maybe a #2 draft pick, if parcells does take the dolphins gm job this year, or say, the cowboys can prove tampering with parcells before 2008 year, do the Cowboys get a draft pick for Parcells?

burmafrd

Reaction score
not sure that it covers GM. I think its only exclusive on coaching.

sago1

Reaction score
Don't believe Jones had to pay Parcells any money to buy out his contract. Parcells chose to retire of his own accord after 07 season.

Rest of your premise simply doesn't apply. Nice try though.

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
sago1;1732625 said:
Don't believe Jones had to pay Parcells any money to buy out his contract. Parcells chose to retire of his own accord after 07 season.

but it would be nice to have 3 1st round picks with 2 of them at least in the top ten

dthahn

The Doctor Is IN!
Reaction score
sago1;1732625 said:

Actually, Parcells signed a 1 year extension prior to his 4th year coaching the Cowboys so the Cowboys still have his rights. Therefore, there is a possibility that the Dolphins would have to compensate the Cowboys if Parcells accepted a GM position.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
dalboy;1732673 said:
but it would be nice to have 3 1st round picks with 2 of them at least in the top ten

It would be nicer to be stranded on a deserted island with the Cowboy's cheerleaders;)

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
ELDudearino;1732878 said:
It would be nicer to be stranded on a deserted island with the Cowboy's cheerleaders;)

you are a smart man​

pht_2004squad.jpg

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score

And only aphrodisiacs for food.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score

WORD!! I have never been able to do my own laundry............