Football talk

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
if you could talk football for one hour with anyone (player/coach),retired or active,who would it be and more imprtantly,...why?As for me...probably Tom Landry.I know He's gone,but if it was possible I'd love to pick His brain about the flex defense,and why no one is brave or smart enough to run it today.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
djdoug said:
if you could talk football for one hour with anyone (player/coach),retired or active,who would it be and more imprtantly,...why?As for me...probably Tom Landry.I know He's gone,but if it was possible I'd love to pick His brain about the flex defense,and why no one is brave or smart enough to run it today.

living or dead, too.

i'd like to talk with don meredith about what it was like when the organization was barely kicking off. he'd give me the straight dope. and have me ROFlmao, too.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
djdoug said:

The intelligent members of the CowboysZone.....

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
What's this "football" you speak of? :D

X's and O's,the ins and outs,what to look for in a defensive scheme,how to confuse an offense............

dallasblue05

Reaction score
I would love to sit down and talk with Mike Ditka. He was a fabulous player, then a fabulous coach. He is such a "football guy" if that makes any sense. The guy is not only a football brain, but he still loves it to this day. Not to mention he's real in your face kinda guy, I think he would give me the good, the bad, and the ugly. It's be a pretty interesting conversation.

If not him, Bear Bryant. That one should speak for itself.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:
I would love to sit down and talk with Mike Ditka. He was a fabulous player, then a fabulous coach. He is such a "football guy" if that makes any sense. The guy is not only a football brain, but he still loves it to this day. Not to mention he's real in your face kinda guy, I think he would give me the good, the bad, and the ugly. It's be a pretty interesting conversation.

If not him, Bear Bryant. That one should speak for itself.

they'd both be cool to chat with.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
Yeah, but there are so many guys that you could put on there.........to tell the truth, I wouldnt mind spending a few hours "talking" with ABCs Michelle Tafoya. lol.......I bet she would be nice to sit down with. lol