Twitter: For all those who get their takes from the talking heads

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Done worse!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back in college some of us idiots would rank girls by the number of beers it would take to take to go out with them. A beautiful woman walked in once and my buddy asked me, how many beers would that one take. I said 18. He said, what!!! She's beautiful. I said, SHE would have to drink the 18 to go out with me!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Back in college some of us idiots would rank girls by the number of beers it would take to take to go out with them. A beautiful woman walked in once and my buddy asked me, how many beers would that one take. I said 18. He said, what!!! She's beautiful. I said, SHE would have to drink the 18 to go out with me!

lol...what you talking about! Your probably handsome as your horse.

kskboys

Reaction score
Other day me n' Ranching were wondering down the beach. Well, the chicks just wouldn't stop lookin' n whistlin' at ol' Ranching. I was upset, to say the least. So I asked him what his secret was.

"Put a potato in your swimtrunks."

Well, I did, and there we go walkin' down the beach again. Same dang thing, Ranching gettin' all the whistles n looks.

"Dangit, man, I did what you said, why all the wimmins still givin' you the business?"

"Put the potato in the front."

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Other day me n' Ranching were wondering down the beach. Well, the chicks just wouldn't stop lookin' n whistlin' at ol' Ranching. I was upset, to say the least. So I asked him what his secret was.

Well, I did, and there we go walkin' down the beach again. Same dang thing, Ranching gettin' all the whistles n looks.

"Dangit, man, I did what you said, why all the wimmins still givin' you the business?"

lmao!!!!!! Bro...stop it!~

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

:lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Damn, I just ripped a stitch from laughing so hard. We have some funny folks on this board. Thanks for the great sense of humor you peoples have. :lmao2: