For Boston...

ibis

Benched
Reaction score
..is there no better place to be in the world of sports than the city of Boston..first the Sox dispatch the Yankees (nice choke jog there A-Rod) and in the world of college footy,BC's mighty Eagles go into South Bend and beat the Domers 24-23...that's the FOURTH straight loss to the jewel of jesuit education by the third best football team in Indiana...now I don't know what I want more,the Canes to win or Notre Dame to lose.....O Hell,it's a tie....so,to Chestnut Hill's gift to the nation,Boston College...I say...THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU.........................YEEAAA!!!!

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
ibis said:
..is there no better place to be in the world of sports than the city of Boston..first the Sox dispatch the Yankees (nice choke jog there A-Rod) and in the world of college footy,BC's mighty Eagles go into South Bend and beat the Domers 24-23...that's the FOURTH straight loss to the jewel of jesuit education by the third best football team in Indiana...now I don't know what I want more,the Canes to win or Notre Dame to lose.....O Hell,it's a tie....so,to Chestnut Hill's gift to the nation,Boston College...I say...THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU.........................YEEAAA!!!!
As a BC alum, I'll say: you're most welcome :eek:

I share your pathological hatred of Notre Dame.

ibis

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
As a BC alum, I'll say: you're most welcome :eek:

I share your pathological hatred of Notre Dame.
:) ...not smart enough for Holy Cross LTN?....

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't like BC and I hope they get crushed when they play WVU.

But I will tell you this...I LOVED that they beat Notre Dame.....HATE Notre Dame.
:cool:

ibis

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I don't like BC and I hope they get crushed when they play WVU.

But I will tell you this...I LOVED that they beat Notre Dame.....HATE Notre Dame.
:cool:
..just remember this about Notre Dame...much like Hell,they will have to spend the rest of their lives in Indiana...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ibis said:
..just remember this about Notre Dame...much like Hell,they will have to spend the rest of their lives in Indiana...

I don't care where they spend the rest of their lives...as long as it is not near me. :D

k19

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Smart enough not to get stuck going to school in Worcester. :D

Worcesters not tooo bad. Try going to school at Nicholls Colege in Dudley :D