THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good article about Beebe!

For Dallas Cowboys, signs suggest dawn of a new era on the offensive line
By Aaron Kasinitz
Aug. 13, 2024

OXNARD, California — Earlier this offseason, Dallas Cowboys rookie center Cooper Beebe honed in on the quality of every snap he sent to a quarterback. He’d concentrate before the snap. He’d try to throw it perfectly. And afterward, he’d evaluate whether the ball flew into the signal-caller’s hands at the appropriate speed and angle.

The past week? Not so much.

“It’s kind of become second nature,” Beebe said after stepping off the practice field Tuesday. “I just know that unless they say something to me, it was a good snap.”

The team must be glad Beebe’s grown comfortable with the task. By snapping well and holding his own in the trenches, Beebe has given the Cowboys hope that they’ll soon usher in a fruitful new era along the offensive line.

https://www.lonestarlive.com/cowboy...-dawn-of-a-new-era-on-the-offensive-line.html

R4RLVDXATJCI5NDLH7TGH2MMIM.jpg

Dallas Cowboys lineman Cooper Beebe played with the first-team offense in
practice Tuesday. (LM Otero | The Associated Press) AP

Creeper

Reaction score
I will wait until the regular season starts. I do expect Beebe to improve and maybe turn out to be a solid C for the Cowboys but seeing is believing. Right now is the silly season where all rookies will be super stars.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will wait until the regular season starts. I do expect Beebe to improve and maybe turn out to be a solid C for the Cowboys but seeing is believing. Right now is the silly season where all rookies will be super stars.
Tell us who you really root for.

Jarntt

Reaction score

By Aaron Kasinitz
Aug. 13, 2024

OXNARD, California — Earlier this offseason, Dallas Cowboys rookie center Cooper Beebe honed in on the quality of every snap he sent to a quarterback. He’d concentrate before the snap. He’d try to throw it perfectly. And afterward, he’d evaluate whether the ball flew into the signal-caller’s hands at the appropriate speed and angle.

“It’s kind of become second nature,” Beebe said after stepping off the practice field Tuesday. “I just know that unless they say something to me, it was a good snap.”

The team must be glad Beebe’s grown comfortable with the task. By snapping well and holding his own in the trenches, Beebe has given the Cowboys hope that they’ll soon usher in a fruitful new era along the offensive line.

https://www.lonestarlive.com/cowboy...-dawn-of-a-new-era-on-the-offensive-line.html

Nice read. Thanks for posting

RS12

Reaction score
The fact that there will be at lesst two new starters on the O Line, how could signs suggest other than a new era?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes!!!!!!!!!! He's been anointed since his name was called in April

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
New era Oline. New era secondary. New era Linebackers. New era WR's.

When will the new era begin at QB, RB and DL? 2025 draft?

Proof

Reaction score
The fact that there will be at lesst two new starters on the O Line, how could signs suggest other than a new era?
an era is defined as a long distinct period of history with a defining feature or characteristic. so change itself doesn't necessarily usher in an era, and the article is suggesting that dallas is poised to start a new era of great line play!

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
signs? like losing some starters and drafting some new guys at the position? How did they ever break the code?

rambo2

Reaction score

By Aaron Kasinitz
Aug. 13, 2024

The guys that say that they didn't improve the team are dead wrong. Their oline and linebackers are better and their secondary depth is better too.