For Ladies Who Like Gentlemen

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Did you notice the outfit (and it was an outfit) that Tom Jackson had on Sunday on NFL Countdown? I wonder what's come over him :rolleyes: ? Trying to keep up with Mike is going to be difficult :) . I really like the effort. It appears that everyone is trying to dress better now.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I think the ward robes are designed and provided by the network. Perhaps its a matter of ESPN deciding to upgrade the appearance of it's NFL Game Day crew.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
phillycowboyslover said:
is sportsbabe the only girl on this site?

:D
There are others but I guess we don't fancy gentlemen.

Sportsbabe, I didn't notice what Tom Jackson had on. I'm too busy getting ticked off at Steve Young's act.

But I think this past week or before Michael sported a shirt that was the same pattern as his dark wide-pinstripe suit. With a black or chocolate brown tie. That looked better than I'd have imagined. I mean, the danger is 'uniform'. But the look fell somewhere between Stone's Wall Street and Scorcese's Good Fellas. MI can pull it off.

MI does seem to be getting away from the yellows and oranges this year. Good move. He overdid them as much as Deion overwore the baby to royal blues and three quarter length jackets. 3/4 length is NOT for short people!!!!!

One guy who sometimes dresses 'out there' colorwise but fills a mean suit is Sterling Sharpe. He's going more muted too, I noticed.

Cowgal

Reaction score
I missed it, too. Try and post a picture next time. :) Better yet, post a good looking gentleman who is dressed well. :D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Cowgal said:
I missed it, too. Try and post a picture next time. :) Better yet, post a good looking gentleman who is dressed well.

Yeah... Where are the pics of good looking gentlemen dressed well? With all the pics of barely clothed women posted on this site, it's time for us gals to get busy finding some pics of our own to post... dressed well or barely dressed :D

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
Yeah... Where are the pics of good looking gentlemen dressed well? With all the pics of barely clothed women posted on this site, it's time for us gals to get busy finding some pics of our own to post... dressed well or barely dressed :D

Great idea. Get on it LaTuna :)